Deal

Recap:

"Whoever's following me, please show yourself" I say. "Took you long enough."

I pause, recognizing the voice...

.
.
.

pov.

"Bixlow san!?" He laughs in response with his tongue hanging out. I sigh in relief "I thought you were a bad person." He smirks "Sorry bout that Cosplayer, I actually wanted to speak to you but you were with Loki." I smile and decide to ask "what did you want to talk about?" He sits on the ledge, patting the space next to him. I sit next to him, my feet dangling just above the water, looking over to him, I see him looking at me. "Do you like Laxus? Romantically, I mean?" I turn beat red and begin stumbling over my words.

  He starts laughing, his tongue still out "that's what I thought. So, I have a deal. I help you get with him, and you help me get with Cana." I nod, still blushing, I'm not to shocked that he likes her though because he's always staring. He stands up "I would prefer if you think about it, so just tell me tomorrow at the guild. If you don't wanna walk up to me, just sit at the second seat at the bar when you walk in, I'll walk up to you and strike a conversation kay?" I smile, realizing how thoughtful he really is. "Okay, I'll think about it. Thanks Bixlow san" He nods and we split ways, as I walk, I hug plue tighter.

The next day, brought to you by my mentally ill ass 🕴🏻

I dragged myself out of bed after a long night of tossing and turning. Walking over to my closet, I pull out some random clothes, not caring what I look like today. I walk into my bathroom. Stripping down to nothing, I run my hands over my hip. Tracing the long scar that goes from my upper thigh to my waist. I then reach up and touch behind my ear feeling words carved there "I wonder how people haven't seen these yet" I think out loud. Sinking my body into the hot water, I sigh in relief, the heat calming my nerves. "I guess my whip covers it" I say, summoning Plue again, I set him in the bath with me. "I'm so glad to see you plue! You don't annoy me like natsu does." I tell him, poking his nose. He cheers and floats in the water happily. I sigh "Why can't they stay in their own place? It's driving me insane!" I submerge myself under the water, trying to drown out the stress.

My peace doesn't last long when I hear the bathroom door knob jiggle. Before Natsu walked in, I jump up and put a towel on. "Heya luce! wanna go on a job today?" He shouts cheerily. A dark aura forms around me as a march up to him, I grab happy out of the air and shove him in Nastu's arms. "Lucy, kick!" I yell, kicking them out of the window.

I pick Plue up out of the tub and drain the water, giving him a small towel which he puts on his head. I giggle and let him do what he wants I go to see what clothes I grabbed. It was a baby blue hoodie with a black fairytail symbol, and a pair of short black shorts. I throw it on and put on sandals before putting my double belts on. Finishing up the half-assed look with mascara. Once I'm sure I have all my keys and my whip, I grab Plue and walk out the door. Walking along the edge of the river I hear a shout "be carful Lucy!" I smile and wave to him "thank you Roy! you always make my day!" He smiles widely and rows away. I keep walking as I start thinking of ways to get Cana and Bixlow san together. Then I walk faster as I begin to worry 'what if Laxus doesn't even like me?' 'What if he thinks I'm just an annoying blonde bimbo' 'What if he's dating someone already?'

My thoughts come to a pause and my heart sinks. Seeing as I'm now outside the guild, I open the doors and walk in, my dark aura surrounding me. Before I could take a step inside I hear Natsu yell "Luce! Why did you kick us out?!" "Aye! You were scarier than erza!" Happy butts in, munching on a fish. I glare at the two and shove past, pulling my hood up. I sit at the second stool at the bar and put my head in my arms. "Hey there cosplayer!" I look up at Bixlow, he seems to take notice of my large eyebags and my lazy attire. "Well damn, you look like shit" I give a halfhearted smile "I feel like shit to, Natsu and happy have been eating all my food and sleeping in my bed for the past few weeks. Now I have to sleep on the floor, and work more because I need to pay for food." Bixlow's smile falls as he sits backwards on the chair next to me Awkwardly patting my back for reassurance.