HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (filler)

It's 10:07 as I start this but I was busy with art fight all day. (Just Google it, Idk how to explain) but I am trying to get back into this and improve the previous chapters. I wrote the first one when I was 11 and these past few months I been sulking over how bad it is. But it's Lucy's birthday so I'm making this. Hopefully it'll be done before 12am

Lucy's lov.

My eyes flutter open,a warm ray of sunshine hitting my face. However I can't enjoy this moment, something is off.

There's no arm around my waist. Laxus isn't here.

I shoot up in bed and look around. He doesn't have a job today, he would have told me. I stand up in a panic but my shoulders relax slightly when I see a note. Picking up the peice of parchment, I begin to read through the scrawled writing.

I'm sorry I left so early, I probably scared you. But don't worry I just left for some work at the guild. You should come by whenever you wake up. I love you goldy lockes.

-Laxus 🖤

I smile at the little heart scribbled next to his name. Deciding not to shower, I walk over to my closet. Grabbing a pink halter top, a white skirt, and some brown boots. I slide on all the clothing and turn to my writing desk. Snatching up my double belts in excitement I fix them on my wast and put on a charm bracelet. I pause to admire the peice of jewelry.

Laxus had gotten it for me on our 1 year anniversary. I had never received jewlery other than pearls as a kid so it was his favorite thing to gift me. My boyfriend was sweet but even though I know he loves me he doesn't show it much. So instead he showers me in gifts.

Coming back to reality, I grab my lacrima and put it in the bag on my belt. Turning to my mirror one last time before rushing out the door to see my friends.

 Turning to my mirror one last time before rushing out the door to see my friends

-

I make it to the guild after greeting Roy on my walk as always. Pushing open the large doors, everyone inside turns their attention to me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY!"

My hand shoots up over my mouth as I squeal. "Oh my god guys thank you! I had totally forgotten to check the calendar! " before I can finish my sentence, my friends are surrounding me with bags and birthday wishes.

Thunder sounds throughout the guild catching everyone's attention. They all leap away from me. I snicker as I see a certain blonde making his way to me with a cocky smirk. He says something to taunt the others as he makes it to me. Finally looking me in the eyes, he smiles. "Happy birthday Lucy heartfillia" his voice is soft as he pulls out a bouquet of red roses.