Injuries

A/N: Hey, and thanks to the few of you who actually read this=D okay anyhow that's all, Be safe during this stupid virus and sit back and enjoy the cringe.

(recap )

Just looking at him with his nasty grin made my blood boil. That's when I realized who he was looking at......

Lucy's pov.

He was looking at . . . . LEVY!! oh my lord, Gajeel is going to literally murder me!! I looked back up at the man and he smiled at me then shoved me off my stool. He then reached over to levy who had a look of terror an her face. Her face was a lot paler then usual an her eyes were wide. As the man got closer and closer to levy I looked around franticly trying to think of some thing. Then it came to me, I pressed two of my fingers to Virgo's key. "punishment, Hime?" she whispered to me while hiding under the bar. I smiled and nodded gesturing towards the man from before. He was just about to latch his grubby hands to levy's wrist when he was swallowed up by the void created by my spirit.

" It's GO TIME!" I shouted with an ear to ear smile.

time skip / still Lucy's pov.

After we knocked out the guild, which was fairly hard. I decided to check on me and Levy's injuries. "hey lev' let me look at your leg before we go." "c'mon Lu I'm fine" she replied while getting up to walk towards the exit, but I stopped her before she could. "Levy Mc'garden your hurt" I told her sternly.

"am not"

"are to"

"am not!"

"are to!"

"AM NOT!"

This time I didn't reply, instead, I winded back my leg and kicked her ankle only for her to collapse an fall flat on her butt. "Lu what the heck!" I just stood there triumphantly for a moment. "Anyhow, you broke your ankle so I'll have to carry you, unless you want it to get worse that is?"

She grumbles and I help her climb onto my back. The only one left in the guild was the barmaid. "Hey you!" I shouted and she flinched. "Are you the one who called us here?" I ask her, adjusting levy on my back. The woman nods and walks over. "I'm so sorry, I can't pay you very much, but I might have anything extra. Your celestial and script mages right?" We both nod to the woman. She fixes her torn clothes and jogs back behind the counter. When she comes back, she has a dusty red book, and a small black box.

"This is a book that's written in some ancient language. The guild had found it in stolen treasure and told me to throw it out." Levy squeals happily. "Oh merlin! Are you sure?!" The woman nods with a sweet smile. She then places the book down on one of the only tables still standing. "I'm sorry it's not as exiting, but I have a silver key. It's a common Nikora. Our celestial mage had left this to me because he found it useless. " I frown at the end of her sentence. "I'm sorry! I'll keep it if you don't want it!" She squeals and retracts her arms.

Gripping levys thighs to keep her in place, I use my other hand to pat the brunettes shoulder. "Don't worry, I'm sure my other Nikora would love a friend to play with. I just hate that spirits are treated so poorly, I could never do that to my friends. " After I finish speaking, the girl gapes at me. I laugh slightly at her shocked face.

"Ooh hold on a second I can't reach my keys. " I sweatdrop but the woman only shakes her head. "LEOOO! COME HELP US!" The lady jumps back in surprise. "What are you doi- AHHH"

Leo appeared and bowed, ignoring the screaming. "Yes lucy?" He looks up at me over his glasses. "Why do you guys always bow it's so weird" I complain. He chuckles, "what did you need? A knight in shining armor to save the day?" I snicker and I hear levy giggle behind me. "Well you know it would really sweep me off my feet if you held our rewards for me. Levy hurt her foot."

"W-who is this?" The almost forgotten woman stutters. Leo grabs her hand and kisses it "well I am Leo the lion spirit. Charming and handsome but great at kicking ass. He winks and she stumbles back. "Hey cat! Leave the poor woman alone!" I yell at him. "Yes lucy" he pouts and collects the rewards before disapearing.

- another time skip cuz' I'm lazy -

We are not even halfway to the guild and my own injuries are killing me. I told levy like a million times that I was fine with carrying her, when in truth I was in a even worse state than her. She only broke her ankle while I have a broken arm and a fractured leg, along with a busted lip and a big bruise on my left cheek. But so far succeeded in hiding my injuries apart from my lip, and cheek. "Lu-Chan are you sure you're okay with me on your back?" levy questioned. "Again, I'm fine lev. I promise" I lied.

Before I knew it we were at the guild, as we walked in a couple people looked at us. "Welcome back you two! you were awfully quick" Mira said with her signature smile. But that's when I heard a huge slam. when I turned to see what happened all I saw was Gajeel shoving his way through the crowd.

He stopped right in front of us and gave me a cold glare "what the hell happened?!" he boomed. I felt levy jump at his yell. All I did was stand there for a moment before shoving levy into his hands, being careful of her ankle. He looked shocked for a moment but quickly composed him self. More worried about levy, I catch my sandal on a loose board. I stumble and fall on my fractured leg with a sickening crack. I hiss and bite my knuckle, tears on my waterline. "That's broken now" I yelp in a high pitched voice.

Gray ran to my side with a horrified expression on his face. "Oh my god! Lucy are you okay!" when he said this I looked at him, worry was evident on his face. He grabbed my arm to help me up, but instead I winced in pain. It wasn't hard to tell he was terrified to touch me in case he would hurt me. The entire guild was quiet apart from hushed whispers.

I couldn't stand making gray worry. So I stood up wipe the dirt of me and plastered the biggest smile I could and told him "I'm perfectly fine brother!" Now the whole guild was silent. "Shit!" I heard gray say under his breath.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"BROTHER??!!"