47

I'll Live With You #1: MICHAENG part 47

[ Brace yourselves :) ]

"I want to lay down by the fire with you
Where souls are glowing, ever warmer too
Your love surrounds me like a lullaby
Singing softly, you are mine, oh mine"

Chaeyoung slowly walk towards Mina as he sings the Maybe the Night by Ben & Ben. He smiled as he see Mina's crying while waiting him to come closer.

He feels like he's the bride being waited by his groom, Mina. 

"Moon has never glowed this color
Hearts have never been this close
I have never been more certain
I will love you 'til we're old"

Plinano niya lahat ito. Maski ang mga taong nasa loob na nagsasayawan kanina ay kasabwat niya. Nagsinungaling siyang walang ganitong mangyayari para masorpresa ito. 

Napangiti siya rito nang makalapit siya saka inabot ang bulaklak. 

Chae: Hi there, beautiful.

Mina: C-chaeyoung...*sobs* a-ano 'to??? Anong ginagawa mo?

Chae: Hinaharana ka...sa harap ng maraming tao

Mina: Bakit mo ginagawa 'to?

Chae: Gusto kong matapos ang araw natin na espesyal.

Mina's heart is aching in pain. How could he do this....how can she leave him after all of this...All she want is calm goodbye...why does she feels even more painful goodbye???

Chaeng smiled as he continue to sing the song. Mina's just looking at his dreamy eyes.

"Maybe the night holds a little hope for us, dear
Maybe we might want to settle down, just be near
Stay together here"

She can't do anything but to feel the lyrics of the song. The sound of the band's instruments are heart fluttering. It soothes and pinch her heart.

 It's so painful...ang sakit sakit ng bawat salita ng musikang ito? Hindi naman dapat ganito ang tamang pagkanta. Chaeyoung change to tone, it is more on ballad.

 Bakit eksakto pa sa sitwasyon nila ngayon?

Mina: Chaeyoung...

His voice is amazing. Nakakadagdag sa lyrics ang masakit nitong pagkanta. Dinadaan ni Chaeyoung sa kanta ang gusto niyang iparating kay Mina. 

He just wants her to stay. Not to leave him again.

"We follow the pull of fate, into this moment
We follow the pull of fate, into this moment"

Chaeyoung made Mina's hands on his shoulders and now, he held her tiny waist. They started to dance slowly as the accompaniments still playing. Nabitawan ni Mina ang bugkos ng bulaklak at saka niyakap ang lalaki. 

Chae: I love you, Mina...

Bumilis ang tibok ng puso niya. Chaeyoung still loves her....but why can't she answer? She stayed silent. Instead of an answer, she hug him tightly and shut her eyes. Tears are flowing down so smoothly.

Mina: Thank you Chaeyoung...t-this is amazing...

Chae: For you, Mina...For you.

Gustong sumigaw ni Mina. Gusto niyang manatili kay Chaeyoung. Ayaw niyang umalis. Ayaw niya itong iwan. Pero, paano?

Chaeyoung put the mic on his mouth and sang the rest of the song. The people surrounding the started to dance with their partners and friends, too. This is an amazing ambiance.