Sakari Uchiha, enter!

" Papa! "

Sasuke stopped in his tracks after hearing sarada call him that.

" Sa...rada?"

" Oi papa! What's going on- Eh? The hell are you??!!"

Sarada looks over to see a pink haired girl with green eyes.

" You... You look like mama..."

" Hah? Me? Psshh. "

"..."

" You're not kidding- Who are you?!"

" S-sarada Uchiha.."

" Eh?! Papa! Is she an imposter?!"

" No. Sakari meet your sister Sarada."

" Huhh??!!" Both girls yelled in shock. They knew that they had a sister but they didn't expect this.

" Hmph! My sister? Do you even have the sharingan?"

" Well, I just got my first tomoe-"

" first?? Hah! Wonderful, just wonderful! That's soooo lamee!"

" What??!!"

" I've got my mangekyou sharingan already!" Sakari bragged as she puts her hand behind her head and smirks.

Sarada found her rather intimidating. She didn't expect her to be like this.

" W-well show it to me then!"

" My pleasure." Sakari activates her sharingan and it slowly swirls into a mangekyou sharingan.

" Sakari activates her sharingan and it slowly swirls into a mangekyou sharingan

Sarada's eyes sparkles in awe.

" Wh-what's that look for?!" Sakari says. She was used to people fuming in jealousy, not worshiping her.

" Sarada! Sasuke! Sa- Sakari?!" Naruto yells after opening the door to where the three uchiha's were.

" Sarada! Why would you run off- Who's that handsome man!? And that super pretty girl??"

" You think I'm pretty? Well, what do you expect? Of course I am!"

" Sakari! Don't be so arrogant! Sasuke! What happened to the sweet little girl I met years ago?!"