First time in the village!

" Do you really have to leave me here?" Sakari huffed. She now wore a completely different out-fit which was based off Sasuke's. 

" Yes, I have to

" Yes, I have to. It's also good for you to spend time here with your mom and sister, along with your home village."

" Awwh... I want to go on shopping sprees while you go on missions!" Sasuke froze.

" Anata...!" Sakura said with a low and dangerous tone.

" I- I swear that doesn't happen much." Sasuke stutters.

" Mhm.."

" But anyways....I'll miss you papa!" Sakari hugs Sasuke. Sasuke smiles softly at his daughter. After she let go of him he tapped her on the forehead. Sakari likes that a lot so she smiled.

" Papa, we just saw each other, do you really have to go?" Sarada asks.

" I have to protect the village. But, " Sasuke also tapped Sarada on the forehead. Sarada had slight tears of joy and she held her forehead, turning back to Sakura as Sakura smiled.

Sakura then went forward and lowered her head a little at Sasuke. She looked from side to side then to sasuke. But all sasuke did was just stare at her before turning away.

" Bye bye."

" !? It's just a train wreck for me!? Shanaro..." Sakura whines as she waves her hand.

Sarada and Sakari also waves their hand.

" Papa, he tapped my forehead!" Sarada said happily.

" 💢" Sakari got jealous. She turned to sarada. " Oi."

" Hm?" Sakari tapped Sarada's forehead too. Sarada's heart warmed. However, that wasn't Sakari's intention.

" You like being tapped on the forehead don't you? I'll fulfill your little likings." She continued to tap Sarada's forehead a lot of times.

" Nee chan! Gwah! It's painful! Chaa!"

" 💢" Sakari didn't care and continued tapping her forehead.

Sarada snapped and chased after the runaway Sakari. 

Sakura? She was still sulking but recovered.

" Kids- KIDS?!"

.

.

.

" SHANAROO!!" Sarada yelled. " Come back here!"

" Blegh!" Sakari pulled on of her eye lids down and stuck her tongue out. Her eyes sparkled for a moment before she grinned mischeviously.

" Bye- Bye~!" She disappeared into a flock of crows.

" Chaaa!!!"

.

.

.