Field trip to the mist

" Have you packed all you need, girls?" Sakura asks her two daughters.

" Yes mama!" Sarada said excitedly while Sakari just hums.

" Great! Have fun sweethearts!" Sakura hugs both her daughters.

" Bye mama!"

" Hn."

Sakura sweatdrops at Sakari.

" Okay, bye girls!"

.

.

.

Everyone gets ready at the deck, about to ride the ferry. 

" I'm so excited!" Sarada says.

" Seafood....crabs.....fish...lobsters...." Cho cho drools.

Sakari was not afraid to ride the ferry. Definitely wasn't afraid. Sarada notices Sakari's hesitance.

" Nee ch-Sakari? Are you alright?" Sarada asks.

" Y-yes! Fine! Totally not afraid!" Sakari says shakily while laughing nervously.

"...You are the worst liar I've ever seen Sakari." Sarada said while pushing her glasses up.

" You never drowned before! You don't know how much I am afraid of water now!" Sakari hissed lowly so only Sarada could hear.

" Y-your afraid of the w-water?" 

The twins turned around to see Haruto. Sakari's face becomes as red as a tomato and she faints, shocking Sarada and Haruto.

.

.

.

" Shh, be quiet..."

" Don't make any noises.."

" Better not wake her up.."

Sakari slowly opened her eyes and blinked.

" Urgh... What the.." Sakari slowly stood up from a futon, absolutely confused.

" What the, where am I !?"

" Your on the ferry Sakari." Sarada said.

"....Hah?"

" I shouldn't have said that-"

" NANI THE FU#* !!?? WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M ON THE FERRY?!??" Sakari pushes her way out of the cabin and goes outside and saw the sea with her sister and classmates following behind her. She leans onto the railings and saw e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.

" Why am I here?! Sarada!" Sakari yelled while shaking Sarada.

" It wasn't me! Haruto carried you onto the ferry after you fainted!" Sarada said as a few girls giggled.

Sakari froze.

" I'll just pretend I didn't hear anything." Sakari says.

Suddenly, she felt nauseous. She swayed from side to side, one of her hands on her stomach and one on her mouth.

" Are you seasick?" Sarada asked worriedly as she knelt beside as Sakari's weak body.

" Urghhh..." Sakari groaned. " Wh-why must we travel by sea...?" 

" Well, we are going to the hidden mist village." Sarada said.

" I knoww..." Sakari said. " I think I'm gonna go back to lying on my futon.."

" I'll help you." Sarada supported Sakari as she walks and they successfully go back to Sakari's futon.

What they didn't know was that Haruto was watching them from aside. He was blushing a bit while looking at Sakari but was also a bit worried.