Total chaos

Sakari appeared in front of Sarada just in time to block an incoming attack for her.

" Nee-chan!? Your-"

" Trust your nee-chan, okay?" Sakari said and kicked Buntan away.

" What-?! What did this brat come from?!"

" I came from my mother's stomach! And so did she so that makes us sisters. But you were hurting her, I suppose that that isn't allowed under my watch." Sakari said.

" What can you do? I bet that you're very weak!" Buntan laughed.

" I'll fight you to let you know." Sakari said.

Buntan didn't waste any time and ran to Sakari to attack her but Sakari stood there and took the attack.

Ssarada's eyes widen as the sword pierces through her sister's stomach.

" Hahahaha! Look! So useless!" Buntan said.

" NEE-CHAN!" Sarada yelled.

Sakari's lip quivered and instead of crying or screaming in pain, she laughed.

" Ahahahaha! Aha! Ahahahahaha!" 

Buntan glared at Sakari. " What are you laughing at?!"

" N-nee-chan?" Sarada asked.

" I- Ahaha, ahaha, * snorts * I'm sorry, I'm * giggles * sorry, it's jut that, I find this very shameful." Sakari said while laughing.

" What's so shameful?" Buntan sneered.

" The fact that... You can't tell that I'm not the real deal!" Sakari beamed and disappeared in a flock of crows.

" ?! " Buntan looked around and couldn't find Sakari.

Sarada just sighs in relief that her sister was okay.

" Over here!" Buntan heard from behind her and was kicked by the back. She quickly got up and looked behind only to find no one.

" Ah!-" (  This was Sarada's surprised scream when Sakari pulled Sarada away from the scene )

She turned around again and this time, Sarada was gone.

" YOU LITTLE BRATTY SISTERS! DON'T BE COWARDS AND COME OUT!"

At where Sarada and Sakari was, Sarada glared at Sakari and was choking her.

" You stupid sister! You scared me! I thought you died! "

" Sa-sarada, I can't breathe.." Sakari was tunring blue at this point.

Sarada glared at Sakari but stopped choking her. Sakari coughed and gasped for air.

" Y-you're so evil.." Sakari wheezed.

" What was that?"

" Nothing."

Sarada sighed and the twins made up a plan to defeat buntan. Which is for Sarada to fight her only while Sakari stays as backup.

" I don't have any objections." Sakari said.

" Of course, you're the lay pig here."

" ! " Sakari quickly pushed Sarada to the ground, just in time to dodge a lightning jutsu.

" Found you!" Buntan yelled.

" Go! Sarada!"

Sarada nodded and went up to fight buntan while Sakari helps her when needed.

.

.

.

" Is she dead?" Sakari asked while she poked buntan's cheek.