The cat is out of the bag

" Haruto! Denki got kidnapped-! U-uh..." Boruto yelled as he ran into the room, suddenly realizing that the two were having a moment.

" B-boruto!" Haruto stuttered with a uper red face.

" You shanaro!" Yelled a blushing Sakari.

" I-I'm sorry!" Boruto squeaked.

" Wait, what did you say about denki?" Sakari asked and everyone got serious again.

" Denki got kidnapped! We've got to go to the waterfall and get him back, haruto." Boruto said.

" Okay, I'll come with you." Haruto said.

Sakari wanted to come, but this was their fight, she didn't really want to get involved.

" Sakari-chan, do you want to come?" Haruto asked her.

" Uh, you can go first. I'll come after I put our jewelries away."

" Okay, please hurry."

.

.

.

" Denki! Give him back!" Boruto yelled.

" Heh, if you get on your knees and beg, I might reconsider." Hachiya, the yellow haired man said. " Oh? And it seems like that pink haired girly isn't here, then we have noting to fear."

Boruto and Haruto knew that Sakari would be coming, but they kept quiet.

" Come on! Come on! " Hachiya taunted the boys while shaking his butt. " Are you scared??"

Then the boys and the gangsters broke into a fight.

.

.

.

" Did you not know? Kagura is a total different person when he wields his sword!"

" Oh yeah? So am I~" A new voice joined in.

" Who are you?" Kagura said suprised.

" Hey, didn't think that I'll be coming? I wasn't supposed to be late but...A few peasants were in my way." The hooded figure said while pulling her hood down.

" ! " Boruto beamed. " Sakari!"

( Flashback )

" Oi, get out of my way." Sakari said to the gangsters who were circling around her.

" Nah, we don't think so."

Sakari frowned. " Didn't I say to leave us alone?"

" Y-you're that girl!?"

" I mean, I am wearing a hood, didn't think that because of that you will treat me differently."

" W-we still won't let you p-pass!"

" Oh..?" Sakari tilted her head to the left, showing a little bit of her blazing red eyes.

.

.

" KYAAAHHHH "
.

.

.

( Flashback end )

Hachiya trembled in fear, now knowing that the girl who he was afraid of is here.

" Y-you're that girl with red eyes!" Hachiya stuttered.

" Red? I thought they were green?" Boruto wandered.