Finally friends again

" What is it?" Sakari asked, clearly clueless.

" You're not a Haruno are you?"

" I don't know what you're talking about." 

" Sakari-chan you are an Uchiha, right?"

" What nonsense are you blabbering?"

" Sakari-chan, don't lie."

" I really don't know what you're saying."

" Sakari-chan, did you lie to us?"

" No."

" Sa-"

" Please don't pressure me. "

" I'm not- I just- Why are you hiding the fact that you're an Uchiha?"

" Haruto stop."

" Well, I'm sorry for being honest!"

" Haruto!"

The two glare at each other.

Haruto's glare soften and he sighed.

" I think...that we should take a break from each other. Since that you don't trust us."

" I do!-"

" Then? I know this isn't something big but! But... I thought that we are friends, and friends don't lie."

" I said I wasn't-"

" Lying? Mhm."

Sakari watches as Haruto walks away disappointedly. Her eyes got a bit teary and she ran back to her hotel room.

.

.

.

" Onee-chan! Guess what- Onee-chan?" Sarada was about to tell her twin about her day when she saw Sakari's eyes were red and puffy. " What happened?"

" I lost my only friend here other than you. He was upset that I lied about my heritage and mistaken that I didn't trust them and wanted to lie to him."

" You mean Haruto? Nee-chan... I'm sure he'll come around. Haruto has always been known for jumping into conclusions very fast without thinking, you know? He got that from his father, nanadaime."

Sakari didn't budge.

" Nee-chan..."

" Once he knows I lied about being your cousin and not sister, he'll misunderstand me even more!"

Sarada frowned. She knew how important Haruto was to Sakari, since he was her first friend.

" Onee-chan... I'm sure he'll understand."

Sarada hugged her sister to comfort her. 

.

.

.

Sakari and Sarada was out eating some ice cream to cheer up Sakari.

" Nee-chan, are you feeling better?"

" Yeah.."

" Ack!"

A body flew in front of them and shocked the twins.

" What the-" Sarada yelled.

" Hachiya?" Sakari mumbled. " He's so beaten up! And- oh. My punch hasn't healed yet."

" Nee-chan! This guy.. He was one of the gangsters we bumped into before!" 

" I know, but should we treat him? I mean..."