My Crushes

You're all 16 in this
This was so intense to write 😭
(Smut warning)

Today both of my crushes were coming over, Connie and Adam. I always thought I liked guys but when I met Connie, I felt like I do when I'm around Adam, I felt butterflies everywhere. I didn't know if I was gay, straight, bi...I didn't know but I was hoping I'd figure it out soon. Plus Connie liked girls so it made me like her more.

Connie got here first. "So what should we do?" I ask her "we can go swimming in your pool. But I didn't bring a swimsuit." She sat at the kitchen island and I sat on the counter "you can borrow one of mine, duh" I laugh and that's when Adam walks through the door. "We're in the kitchen!" I yell out. "Hey girls." He hugs us both "what's in the agenda today?" "Pool, snacks, maybe a movie, and sleepover. So that means we definitely have to do face masks, a pillow fight, and talk about our feelings." Me and Adam look at each other then look at her and burst out laughing.

"Connie what the hell" I laugh and we head up to my room. "Here" I throw Connie a light blue cheeky two piece and I pick a neon green cheeky two piece. "I don't have swim trunks so I'll just go in my boxers" Adam says and begins to strip in front of us. God was he hot. His body was nearly perfect. He walks outside to the pool to wait for us. "You like him huh?" Connie asks nudging me "I don't know, I'm kind of into someone else too" she keeps trying to get me to tell her but I don't want to so we just get changed and go downstairs.

"Geez, finally" Adam rolls his eyes and jumps in off the diving board, and and Connie do the same.

After we were done swimming Adam chased us inside the house because in the pool me and Connie both tried to 'drown' him "You're both going to get it!" He yells and we squealed running upstairs into my room and closed the door behind us. We listened with our ears against the door but didn't hear him so I opened the door and Adam come out from against the wall next to my bedroom door and attacks me and Connie "NO" I yell and he wraps his arms around us, pulling us onto the bed and tickling us "Adam!" Connie laughs

Adam is still on top of us but he stops tickling Connie and only tickles me "Connie help!" He says and she holds my arms down and they gang up on me "Say mercy" he says "MERCY MERCY!" I yell and he stops while laughing, but still on top of me. Connie is now laying next to me and we're all breathing heavily. "Thanks you two now my bed is soaked" I push Adam off and grab us all clean clothes. We change in my room and bathroom.

"Movie now?" Adam asks, "yeah, I wanna watch The Purge. What do you think Y/n?" I look over to them, "yeah that sounds fine." We walk downstairs and they start the movie in the den and I grab the snacks. I sit between them both on the sectional and Adam turns the movie on.

We're all lying there and Adam places his hand on my leg and I freeze up. I look over at him and he's smirking, I look over at Connie and her eyes grew big. I don't think he knows that she knows. He places his hand up higher and lightly rubs me through my shorts 'what the fuck' I think. He kisses my cheek and pulls my lips to his gently kissing them. "Uh, no!" Connie says and pulls me away from him.

"What!" He yells at her "you can't have her all to yourself..." she trails off and kisses me too. I'm in shock and don't know what to do so I kiss her back. "That's so hot" Adam says then feels me up. Next thing I know, they're both taking my clothes off, taking theirs off next. "I can't believe this is happening" I murmur. "We'll believe it hun" he says in my ear.

Connie is making out with me while Adam is taking my panties off, "god you're beautiful" he then licks two of his fingers and inserts them in my tight walls. Connie then makes her way down to my sick folks, and begins to lick my clit while Adam is still fingering me. "FUCK guys" I buck my hips as I inch closer and closer to cumming. "Don't cum yet."

They both get up and Adam, without warning, plunges himself inside of me. Connie then rides my face as I'm getting railed. I'm humming against Connie's heat while she moans out my name "Y/n! Sh-shitttt" "Fuck you're tight" Adam grunts and he grabs my hips, tightly fucking the soul out of me. My hips hurt but the pleasure is well worth it. "I'm cumming!" I yell out and they both say they are too. We all came at the same time and Adam put his shorts on and sat on the floor against the wall, Connie lays on the couch covered in a blanket, and I sit on the couch with my knees to my chest with a blanket on me.

"That-" "was" "amazing" we all say finishing a sentence for each other. "We have to do that again" Adam says out of breath, "right now?" I ask. We all exchange looks and go for round two, in my room.

I felt so weird writing this one but I'm glad I did it. I have a thing for both of them and if I could have them like that ^, I would simply die
~Brooklyn