Ice Cream

(Smut warning)

Adam and I were currently eating ice cream in my kitchen talking about the hockey game we had earlier. "I just feel like I could've done better tonight. I wasn't very concentrated" I say with a mouth full of ice cream. Adam smirks, "Why weren't you concentrated?" I shake my head at him. He knows what he does to me, and he doesn't even try. "You know why. You never stopped looking at me with those- those...stupid eyes of yours." I roll my eyes. He sets his ice cream down and comes closer to me, "'stupid' huh?" He raises an eyebrow. I shake my head, "You know your eyes are perfect." I begin to take another but of my ice cream but Adam opens his mouth insinuating he wanted some of my ice cream. "Want some?" I ask and he nods. I get a spoon full of my chocolate ice cream and run it across his lips, covering them in ice cream. He sighs rolling his head back, making his adam's apple visible and it turns me on. I put down my bowl and grab his head with both of my hands and pull it back to me. I lick his lips, little by little, cleaning them of ice cream and he gets this big smirk on his face. "All good" I smile and hop off the counter I had been sitting on.

Before I could get far he grabs me and slams me against the wall kissing me all over my neck. He slips his hand into my shorts and starts to rub my clit, "Ahh yes Adam" I smile in his chest and he inserts a finger inside of me, then another, then a third. He curls his fingers and I let out a loud moan. "Baby, quiet down. My parents are home." I eyes shoot open and I push him away. "Home!? I whisper yell, "And we're doing this in the kitchen??" He laughs and pulls me by the arm upstairs into his room. I lie down on the bed and he pushes my arms above my head, holding them there as he slightly tickles them and grinds up against me. He lets go of me and pulls my shorts and panties off along with his. He gets fully unclothed and I take my shirt off revealing my bare chest. "Shit you're perfect." He mumbles before pushing my head down to his erection. I choke on him at first but soon adjust, giving him the best head of his life. "Y/n- fuck!" He grabs my hair tighter and cums all in my mouth. I swallow him and get up.

"You did great baby" he kisses my forehead and I push him on the bed. "C'mere baby" he motions me over and I get on all fours in front of him. He turns me around pulling my leg over to the other side of his body causing me to straddle his face. I sit on it and he eats me out as I blow him. It was magnificent. "Sh-shit baby" I moan against his cock. I pump his shaft a little faster as I bob my head up and down. He starts to grab my thighs, tightly and that's how I know he's close. "Y/n I'm gonna cum." He says and I get off of him just to sit on his cock and ride him. I bounce my hips up and down as fast as I can, he soon cums inside of me and I cum too.

I collapse on top of him and he holds me. "Baby you make me feel amazing" he kisses my forehead. I lift my head up to speak, "You make me feel amazing too" I smile and peck him on the lips.

Sorry if this wasn't that good😬 but leave suggestions please <3
~B