Mr. Banks Pt. 3

(Smut warning)

I got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom. The shower was surrounded by glass and the shower head was one of those nice ones that or directly on the ceiling. The bathroom was black and gray, it was very...Christian Grey. I watch him for a second taking a shower before I decide to open the glass door and get in. He had his head under the water, not doing anything just taking in the very hot water, relaxing him.

I run my hands song his shoulders, "Hi Adam" I say softly trying to bring my mouth up to his ear but he's too tall. I startle him and he gets soap in his eyes, "Shit!" He yells and I laugh at his reaction. "Sorry baby" I say wiping the soap out of his eyes. "'Baby'?" He asks me running his hands up and down my body. I shake my head yes and stand on my tippy toes to kiss him. Water was running down the tops of our heads to our lips, making it between our kisses. With my nails, I lightly scratched each indent of his abs and he went between grabbing my ass and holding my back to keep me from slipping.

I sucked on his bottom lip and would nibble on it ever so slightly. I knew this would drive him crazy. "Y/n- the things you do to me..." he turns me around and bends me over. He places his tip at my entrance and slips it between my slick folds and I yelp out in pleasure. I held onto the wall while he held onto my hips and he gave me my backshots I've been wanting, needing from him. "Ahhh shit daddy" I arch my back and this increases my pleasure. I feel myself about to cum. "You're so tight princess. Cum for me" he says and I do as I'm told. I cum onto him and this triggers his releases. He goes as fast and hard as his can without making us fall and his juices fill me up within seconds.

We wash ourselves up and get out. He gives me an oversized shirt to wear and I put my thong back on. He puts on a clean pair of sweats and we lay on his sectional. He puts on and scary movie and we lay there watching it to the sound of a thunderstorm outside.

~

Adam walks me out to my car and he gives me a kiss goodbye. "Let's keep doing this." He suggests and I definitely agree. He was the best I've ever had. And I was going to be 18 in a few months so we could actually be together without hiding it if we wanted to. "I'd love that" I kiss him again and get in my car. He watches me as I pull out of his driveway and I make my way back home.

Sorry this is so short but I really liked this one. Oh and leave suggestions too if you'd like◡̈
~Brooklyn