Period

I was currently on my period and it was hell. I've never had such a bad one. My flow was heavy, I was craving every food possible, my cramps were on 10, and I was the saddest bitchiest bitch ever. Nobody wanted to be around me because they said I was 'intolerable'. Whatever. But Adam stuck around. He was such a good boyfriend.

"Hi darling. How you feeling?" Adam just got to my house and came up to my room. "I'm fine, just hungry and annoyed because I can't get comfortable." I squirm around in my bed trying to get into a good position. "What do you have a taste for?" He asks stroking my hair back. It was so relaxing. "I don't know. Maybe pizza." I said and he nodded in response. "I have to go to practice but I'll see you after." He kisses me goodbye and leaves.

~

It's been a few hours and Adam still wasn't back. I missed him tremendously. I went downstairs to watch Harry Potter in the movie room in the basement and I heard knocking on the front door. I go to answer it and it's Adam with pizza, drinks, and a basket. "Babyyyy" I say pulling him inside. We walk down to the basement and he sets everything down on the couch. "I wanted to give you everything you wanted. Plus more." I begin to cry, "You didn't have to do this...abs that's what makes me fall even more in love with you everyday. You exceed my expectations. You're the best!" I kiss him abs hug him tightly. "I want you to be comfortable and satisfied. Look in the basket." He hands it to me as I sit down on the sectional.

Inside was a small stuffed giraffe. He knows it's my favorite animal. There was also chocolate and airhead bites. And a letter, a freaking letter. I look up at him smirking and open it. It reads:

My dear, loving you has been one of the sweetest memories that my life holds. This is a little something too show my appreciation for you and just to make you feel better. You deserve it.
I love you Y/n. Today, tomorrow, forever.
~Love Adam

I look at gin with tear filled eyes and tackle him in a hug. "Baby, that was so sweet, you're the best!" I showered him in kisses as he held me. "What did I ever do to deserve you?", I brush through his soft blond hair with my fingers. "I dunno but consider yourself lucky" he laughs and I shove his arm softly, getting off of him. "Im the luckiest girl ever." I say and he replies, "I'm the luckiest guy ever."

We lied down on the couch watching Harry Potter eating the snacks he bought. "What house are you? WAIT! Let me guess; Hufflepuff?" He smiles and nods "Definitely Hufflepuff. And you're... Y/h/h (your Hogwarts house)?" "Ding ding ding, you're correct" I smile and look back at the screen. I can feel him looking at me, "What...?" I ask shyly. "Just admiring what's mine." He puts his arm around me and I lay my head on him.

~

After the movie I was extremely tired. It was almost 11pm. "I'm super tired and you should probably get home." I say standing up and I grab his hand to pull him up. We clean our mess and I walk him towards the door but he stops me, "let me tuck you in" he smiles sweetly and I of course let him. We go upstairs and I lay down in my bed. He pulls my blanket over my body and gives me a kiss on each cheek and forehead, then lips. "I love you Y/n, Goodnight" "I love you too, goodnight Banksie." He chuckles and leaves my house.