Chapter three Pt. 1: A Really Big Hoglin

Why tf is this getting views so fast
Like- I'm not complaining but

TW:

(Right after Techno saw his stuff and before Phil found the bastion)

Techno's POV

I need to go find Philza.

Phil was in the overworld.
Then that's where I'm going. I need his help to fix. . .this. With that, Techno made his way off the lava grid, and onto the nether floor. It felt so strange walking on four feet. He'd have to deal with it though.

His hind legs hurt when he ran, so he tried to walk as fast as he could without hurting them. Techno guessed he had landed on his feet when the brute threw him over the wall, but when it splashed him with that potion, his legs had healed a bit.

As a hoglin, Technoblade could trot faster than he ever had without a speed potion. He started seeing traces of paths and bridges just an hour after he left the bastion. He would have to find a way to get to the nether portal without being able to place blocks. Couldn't be too hard.

Techno struggled the entire way back, climbing difficult cliffs, crossing bridges (which had quite a few holes), and stumbling over literally everything. His new hoglin hooves were clumsier than he thought.

Finally, Techno spotted a purple glow standing on a platform. It wasn't his and Phil's portal, but it led to the overworld, and that was good enough. Techno reached the portal, which he found to be the main portal for the DreamSMP. He also found that he could hardly fit through the rectangular portal.

Techno hesitated before going through. He needed to be smart. How would someone react to a giant hoglin in the overworld? Probably by killing it. Techno snorted. He was Technoblade. He couldn't die. It was his thing. Though, through the humor, he knew that he could die. He exhaled slowly. He would just have to be careful.

Technoblade took a deep breath, and entered the overworld.

Philza's POV

Phil calmed himself down. Techno wasn't dead, there was no message, but his stuff was here. All of it. Even the gold he collected. Phil was so confused. He knew he had to get help though. No way he could do this by himself.

(Time skip brought to you by my apology cos this is taking so long)

Phil finally made it to the main portal. He decided that he should just go to DreamSMP instead of the Arctic since it would be easier finding someone there to help. After stepping out onto the obsidian floor in the overworld, he pondered who would help him find Techno.

Tommy wanted nothing to do with either of them at the moment, and Ghostbur was clueless. . . Wait.

Ranboo.