Chapter 22

There was a knock at the door and someone entered. They yelled "What on earth" causing us to jump up. It was Sirius. "For crying out loud, must you shout like that?" Bella yelled back. "What are you two doing?" he questioned. I realised he must have seen us cuddling asleep. I looked at Bella, lost for words.

"It's got nothing to do with you Sirius" she snarled. He just smirked before saying "I've suspected this for a while, you two are together aren't you?" Bella looked at me before saying "well not officially but yes, yes we are" I looked at her and smiled, causing her to smile back. "You do know that you didn't have to keep it from me? I don't care what you do" I just giggled. "Thanks, Sirius"

"Anyway, what are you here for?" Bella asked. "Oh yes, erm- Uncle Cygnus wants to see you" I looked at Bella knowing what was about to come. She nodded before walking out, leaving me alone with Sirius. "Do you know what he want's with her?" he shook his head slowly. I just let out a deep sigh, fearing the worst.

BELLAS POV

I walked down the hallway and made it to my father's office. I knocked on the door "Enter" he shouted from inside. I opened the door and slid inside. "You wanted to see me, father?" He looked up from his paperwork and smiled. "Yes, Bellatrix. I wanted to talk to you about your future" My heart broke, I knew exactly what was coming. "The Dark Lord has requested that you join us in our next meeting but I managed to persuade him to allow you more time to enjoy being a child. It took a lot of work but he is allowing you to get through school then you must join him and become a death eater"

I hated that my future had been decided for me. I knew that I mustn't disobey him though because he could easily end my life or cause so much destruction that I would want to end it myself. "Yes father, of course. Anything else?" "No, you may leave now" And with that, I left his office and slumped down against the wall in the corridor. I buried my head in my hands.

"Bella? What is wrong?" I heard Cissy say. "Oh nothing Cissy, don't worry darling" I deeply care about Cissy, I don't want her to know what is going to happen to me. I most certainly don't want her to have her future decided for her either. Then I remembered Y/N. How am I going to tell her that eventually, I HAVE to become a death eater. It is going to break her.