Chapter 27

FAST FORWARD TO HALLOWEEN

Bella and I met Druella outside the shrieking shack again. She was already there when we arrived. "Bella, Y/N hello! I have missed you both so much" She exclaimed as we ran up to her, each giving her a tight hug. "It's good to see you Druella" I said as we broke off the hug. "Narcissa is ecstatic to see you both so, we should get going" And with the touch of her hands, we landed in the manor.

Nothing had changed since I last stayed over. I took my stuff to my original room to see that nothing had been moved since before. It felt like being back at home. The stay is only for a week but one week is better than nothing.

We went down for dinner once we finished unpacking and sat at the table. Cygnus was nowhere to be seen which made things a bit more comfortable. "I've missed you both so much" Cissy said as she ate. "Narciss Black, how many times must I tell you? Do not talk while eating, it's rude and it isn't ladylike!" Me and Bella giggled as she got told off, we probably shouldn't have but it was just so funny.

"Have you heard from your parent's since you were last here Y/N?" Druella suddenly asked out of the blue. "Um well, when I got back to school there was a letter on my bed from my mother. She basically told me to never contact them again so yeah, I've basically been disowned". She almost choked on her beef at how bluntly I put it. "And that doesn't bother you at all honey?" I laughed quietly and shook my head. "They never really cared anyway, I was unwanted"

She put her glass down on the table and furrowed her eyebrows. "Well darling, you know that you are always welcome here. I will make it my duty to become a maternal figure for you. No child should have to go through what you have" I smiled at her warm words. "So will Y/N be like, my sister?" Cissy asked. "In a way, yes" Druella replied. I took her hand and said "you have been like a sister to me since I first arrived here, Cissy. If you would like for it to be more official, then it can be" She gave me a wide grin causing us all to giggle. I never realised how fond she actually was of me.

After dinner ended, I was in my room catching up on some homework when Bella came in. She looked a little sad. "Hey, what's up Bella love?" she shook her head and sat on my bed. "You can tell me anything, you know that". She sighed before turning to me. "I don't want you to be my sister Y/N" I looked at her in disbelief, does she not want me here? Is it something I've done? I could only whisper, 'why'. "Because I won't be able to do this" she crashed her lips into mine. I was taken aback by the sudden gesture but soon kissed back passionately, only breaking apart when we needed air. "I've been wanting to do that for weeks" she said, smiling into my lips. "Bella, you do know that this can still happen. I will make sure that nothing becomes official. I can just be an older sister figure to Cissy. Same as I would under any circumstance" She sighed probably knowing I am right.

I picked up her chin with my finger and thumb so she would look at me. "I don't think I tell you this enough but, I love you Bellatrix Black" her eyes welled up with tears. "I love you too Y/N Y/L/N" we giggled before going back into a kiss again. At first, it was a sweet peck but I wanted more. It began to get rougher. My tongue slid across her bottom lip, begging for entrance. She allowed it and our tongues fought for dominance.

We lay down on the bed, I ran my fingers through her hair. Never breaking the kiss. It was passionate, lustful but most of all, love. I straddled her lap, still kissing her until someone opened the door without knocking.

I quickly broke away from Bella, not knowing who it was. "What are you doing" she covered her eyes as if she'd seen something unearthly.

"Narcissa, I can explain" I started but Bella stopped me. "Cissy, please. You have to promise not to tell anyone what you saw" She slowly uncovered her eyes, seeing the panic written all over our faces she laughed. Me and Bella looked at each other confused as to why she was laughing.

"Are you guys dating?" she managed to say through giggles. "Well, sort of. Yes" Bella replied. "Wow! That's so cool! When you get married, you can actually be my sister Y/N" I smiled at her, she is so heartwarming, thinking about our wedding already. She has known for about ten seconds. "But Cissy, you won't tell anyone will you?" "Not if you don't want me to" she said, more serious this time. We shook our heads frantically. What would Bella's parent's think if they knew about this? They may never let me stay with them again. Banish us from seeing each other.

I just hope we can trust Narcissa not to blab...