Chapter 9: Battle of City Fera

Azure woke up in a dark room, his paws held together by a strange magic force. He looked around, trying to comprehend where he was. He was in a room filled with purple pillows everywhere. It looked like a tent, as well.
"Wait, is this Centuria?" Azure asked himself.
Suddenly, two Dark Sparks, armed with regal weaponry, walked up behind Azure, who's back was facing the entrance.
"Hey! Where am I?" Azure demanded,
The two dark dragons picked him up and got him onto his legs. They then moved him out of the tent-cage. Looking outside, it was, in fact, Club Centuria. There were several Dark Sparks, each one looking more menacing than the average one. In the center of the room, standing in front of the cage, was the Dark Lord Daran, standing menacingly. Azure was escorted out of the tent, and thrown onto his knees.
"Thought you could defy your superiors, you dim light?" Daran scoffed. "I knew Sparks were unintelligent, but this is ridiculous, in all honesty."
Azure chuckled. "So you're Daran. I gotta ask, why would your parents name you Daran?"
"What a simpleton. The kind I would expect the green kitsune and the pink senri to ally with."
Azure then jumped in realization and looked around. "Wait. Where's Olivia? WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HER, YOU PIECE OF-?!"
A Dark Shimigami walked in, carrying Olivia by the hide on her neck. Daran took her out of the Dark Spark's hands, still holding her by the hide on her neck.
"Let me go, Spark stealer!" Olivia attempted to break free. Her front legs were still in casts, but she wiggled her back legs.
"Resilient one, aren't you?" Olivia then spit at his robe. "Resilience can cost one's life, you know."
"Don't you dare do anything to her." Azure angrily warned.
"I won't. If you give into my demands. Tell me what your friends are planning, werewolf! And don't try to make me feel sympathy, remorse, or compassion for you with your diabolical wizardry." Daran stated.
"If you make feel any of those, then Gothlama here has orders to kill me." A Dark senri nodded.
"If you make Gothlama feel sympathy, then Wingwish has orders to kill her." A dark Phoenix nodded.
"If you make Wingwish feel sympathy, Sab here will kill Wingwish, Gothlama, and myself." A dark Fae nodded.
"Each Dark Spark has a designated target in the room. If you manage to make us all feel sympathy, Rhiannon has orders to bombard everyone in the room with a massive volley of arrows." A dark kitsune above a trap controlling device nodded.
Azure and Olivia looked at each other in confusion and shrugged. They had lost track of who kills who, and there was no point trying to keep track.
"If even that fails," Daran continued. "Then what's left of my power will recall all the Dark Sparks to the Temple of Darkness, which will collapse in on itself... and take Feral with it." Daran smirked.
"Uh, sire, sir?" A Dark senri in the crowd asked. "Am I supposed to kill Peril, or Clay?"
"I kill Clay!" A Dark jackalope in the crowd tried to choose.
"No, you kill Element!" Daran corrected.
"W-well, who kills Clay?" The jackalope asked.
"I can kill myself." A dark shimigami in the crowd optimistically suggested.
"That will not be necessary, Clay." Daran ordered. "Peril, you kill Gothlama, cut Rhiannon, and violently rip out Clay's hair."
"Yes sire!" A Dark senri said, before ripping out the hair on the dark shimigami's head.
"WILD TAP DANCING WORKS!!" The shimigami screamed in agony.
"Not yet, you moron!" Daran screamed.
All the Dark Sparks then readied their Weapons and pointed at each other.
"Drop your weapon!"
"No you!"
"Drop yours first!"
Azure and Olivia just looked at each other and shrugged. They literally haven't done anything, yet things already escalated.
"You're Mine, Peril!"
"I'm not taking my eyes off Gothlama!"
"DROP IT, CRAPSACK!"
The Dark Sparks just pointed their weapons at each other. Daran looked around, confused.
Olivia then made a soft, quiet sneeze. And then...
Screams rang around the once-club! The soldiers then got into a violent fight with each other, as weapons clashed, but didn't actually hit anyone.
Daran dropped Olivia to try to deal with the situation. "Restrain yourselves!!" He screamed.
Olivia crawled using her back legs, next to Azure.
Suddenly, the dark spark on the ledge activated the 'failsafe', causing volleys of arrows to impale each Dark Spark, including Daran, from nearly every angle.
Azure and Olivia just watched as the idiocy unfolded. Azure literally hasn't moved.
"REEEEESSSTRAAAAIN YOURSEEEEEEEEEELVES!!!!"
The arrow volleys stopped, and all the Dark sparks fell down, groaning in pain.
"Gothlama, Get everyone out of here." Daran ordered, using his magic to remove the arrows imbedded into his body.
"Okay, What was the reference? I know there was a reference somewhere." Azure jokingly said.
"You fool. You're going to wish you hadn't incurred the wrath, of the Dark-!"
A Dark Spark entered the club. "Uh, sire? They're here."
Daran looked at the guard, and raised an eyebrow.