Part 1: 1. Meet the Detective Team

1. Meet The Detective Team

  “I hope I'm not late.” A pretty 17 year-old girl thought. 
"Hi. You made it just in time. We were about to start without you Cathryn." A boy said as Cathryn parked in the Park-Wood parking lot in Baytown. 
The boy, who had said hi to Cathryn, is named Bryan. Cathryn Miles has wavy blond hair and loves mysteries. She is an amateur detective. Bryan Cooper is 17 and knows how to use his fists. He is tall, and has dark brown hair. 
"Good," Cathryn replied opening the drivers door of her black convertible. "I thought I was going to miss all the fun." 
Cathryn hopped out of her car. She grabbed her pocket knife out of a cup-holder and shoved it into her right sneaker. Cathryn stood up. Bryan smiled. Cathryn looked at Bryan closely. He was looking at something behind her. Suddenly someone slammed Cathryn's car door. Cathryn whirled around on her heels. 
"Oh! You scared me half to death!" Cathryn said smiling. 
A tall athlete boy with dark hair apologized that he had scared Cathryn. 
"You made it here didn't you?" the boy asked changing the subject. 
His name is Fred. Fred Harley is 18. 
"Yes. But I could of jumped back in my car and drove back home." Cathryn pointed out. 
Fred smiled.
"I said I was sorry." Fred retorted. 
Cathryn put her hand on his shoulder. 
"Yes. And I forgive you. You know I'm just giving you a hard time." Cathryn kid punched his shoulder.
"Now that's over with let's get this show on the road. I can't wait to hike at Park-Wood." Urged Fred's younger brother Jose, who came up behind Fred. 
Jose Harley is 17, he has short blond hair and you can easily make him mad. He and his brother are amateur detectives too. They are partnered up with Cathryn Miles. They have friends, including Bryan, that help them out on tough cases.