Part 1: 4. Duck and Roll

4.          Duck and Roll

  Aloud Cathryn asked, "How do I know that you have my friends?" 
She was hoping to ketch the guy off guard. 
"Uh…" The man responded blankly. 
Cathryn smiled. She hit the spot. 
"Is this one of your friends' backpack?" the first man asked shoving an old, and dirty backpack in Cathryn's face. 
"No…that's yours! My friends backpack isn't old, and dirty! You liar! You don't have my friends! You said that so I would come with you! But I'm not!" Cathryn screamed at the ugly man. 
He told the two men, who were holding Cathryn, to push her in front of him. Then hold Cathryn hands behind her. They did as they were told. 
“I need to keep her. If I let her go then she'll tell her snoopy little friends what my pals and I look like. Then they'll report us to the police. And then the police will be hot on our trail!” 
So he lunged at Cathryn. But missed. Cathryn had yanked out of the mens grip and jumped out of the way. The first man though, landed with a THUMP flat on his face! 
"Oh!" The man grunted. 
The two men, who were Cathryn guards, now stood above her and helped her up. 
"My knees hurt." She groaned. Cathryn held at her knees. The men laid her on the ground and looked at her knee. The other two went to help their leader. 
"Your not going to get away! I have five more camouflage spy's around here 10 against 1!" the leader yelled angrily at Cathryn. 
She got wide eyed and started to tremble. 
"You mean 10 against 7!" a familiar voice yelled back. 
Cathryn turned in the direction of the familiar voice, and standing there was Fred, Jose, Charlie, Tom, Philip, and Bryan!