Part 1: 5. Boys!

5.           Boys!
  "Guys! I'm glad your OK!" Cathryn called out to them.
"We're glad your ok too!" Fred replied running to her. 
The men, that were next to Cathryn, fled to their leader's side. Fred helped Cathryn up. 
"Oh! You made it here just in time. What happened?" Cathryn asked after hugging her older partner. 
Fred, Jose, Cathryn, and Charlie walked away from the crazy men. Tom, Philip, and Bryan calmly strode toward them. 
"So, y'all are those crazy bikers." Philip said recognizing the men.
He, Tom, and Bryan tackled the men and tied them up. Cathryn brushed the dirt off her body and hair. 
"Who is that guy?" She asked nodding toward the man who tried to jump on top of her.
"Thats Jackson. He's a mean guy." answered Jose. 
"Why did y'all disappear on me like that?" Cathryn asked her friends putting her hands on her hips. 
"Well," Fred said. "Tom saw Jackson and pointed him out to Philip. Then Philip told us that he was one of the crazy bikers. Tom had saw him shadowing you and we decided to disappear. But then we lost sight of Jackson, who was following you. Charlie spotted a man in a camouflage outfit heading up the hill, and followed him. He led us to you about to be squashed." 
Cathryn smiled. 
"Good thing he did." she said walking back where they left Tom, Philip, and Bryan guarding Jackson and his buddies. 
"Hey! Where did everybody go?" Charlie asked looking around.