49

"What were you laughing at?"

Hyewon calmly asked as she took a bite of the cheesecake Wonyoung has in front of her as it looked so good that thankfully Wonyoung was fine with her having a bite.

"Oh, it was nothing, Chaeryeong just sent me a video of us singing songs and dancing when we were young"

Still seeing all of them looking at her, Chaeyeon brought her chopsticks down when she was literally about to grab her second bite of the chicken she personally brought.

"I'll be wearing a gray blazer over a black polo shirt, gray high-waisted slacks and some boots, everyone okay now? I'm just playing a hostess okay?"

"Excuse me, don't 'just' yourself, you're the hostess and the 'main' scene will be happening at the restaurant you're working at"

Yena butted in as she gave Yuri the half of her tart since she knew she was eyeing it even before she started chowing down beside her.

"So? I'm just a side character no need to worry"

"Still unnie, you need to look good"

Wonyoung said as she grabbed the glass of water she and Yujin was sharing,

Feeling Yujin's arm go over her shoulder as it indeed made their position feel a lot better knowing they were all squishing on such a tiny couch.

"Oh of course I will"

"Okay someone's feeling confident"

Eunbi said as she just got back from a call, the others didn't really acknowledged what she said as they just went back to their flow of thoughts and found another thing to talk about again.

"Who called you?"

Hyewon asked as she gave Eunbi her fork as she held her other hand as she watched the girl finally eat the special pastry Wonyoung bought just for her,

It's been really busy with work that she didn't even have the time to come with Sakura this afternoon to check on their shop.

"Binnie, she said our boss suddenly wants to have a meeting with us tomorrow"

"Oh, are you still free for lunch?"

"Of course"

"Yey"

"Right, could you tell Sakura I'm sorry for not being able to come with her?"

Eunbi said to Chaeyeon as she disrupted the girl who was talking with Wonyoung and Yujin about something,

They didn't really feel bothered as this was indeed the usual when they are talking all together,

There's someone all quiet, someone would but in to say something to someone and the others would be waiting so they could talk again,

A con of having a big friend group?

"It's fine unnie she said there's nothing to worry about and just keep an eye on Yena for her"

"Tell her I'll personally drive the both of us on the 21st"

"Sure unnie"

Chaeyeon said with a smile as she saw how Eunbi had that reassuring grin in her face,

Hyewon threw her hand over her shoulder as she watched her girlfriend adorably eating the puff pastry she has in her hands,

It was crumbling all over the place so Hyewon kept helping her with picking the small crumbs off of her.

"So, this is how it feels to be surrounded by couples?"

Chaewon asked as she suddenly sounded bitter due to the 6 people in front of her acting as if she and Chaeyeon were invisible,