★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ]彡★

★彡[3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘ

★彡[3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ]彡★

"Straighten those spines piss-ants! The 104th Cadet Corp boot camp starts now!" A voice boomed from the front of the crowd making everyone who wasn't in position do so. A man came forward and stood between two supervisors. He was bald, with prominent wrinkles on his forehead and dark circles around his eyes. He had a small beard growing from under his chin.

"Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Commandant Keith Shadis and you will grow to hate me!" He shouted making our golden eyed protagonist roll her eyes. "Training is gonna to be a white knuckle ride through hell! If I've done my job, you'll be waking up in a cold sweat from memories of this place every night for the rest of your miserable lives! Right now, you're nothing, livestock. But over the next three soul crushing years, you'll learn to take down your own Goliath! Remember this moment when you come face to face with him. Cause here's where you ask yourself:

Am I fighter or am I feed? 

Am I gonna be ground up to pulpy human guts between boulder sized sizers...

Or am I going to be the one to bite?!" 

'I'm a fighter and a warrior. It was not an option for me. From where I'm from...it's a must otherwise, you're known as weak. And I'm anything but weak! ' Diana said to herself as she gritted her teeth. By now her eyes seemed to be glowing with fierceness as she clenched her fists tightly.

.

.

.

Shadis was now walking around as everyone stood at attention in straight lines. Diana stood somewhere at the back in between two tall boys, one was well built and had blonde hair and hazel eyes the other who was taller than the first had short black hair and brown eyes.

Like everyone else, Diana was wearing the standard uniform for the Cadet Corps which consisted of a brown jacket that reached the mid section of your back, grey pants and brown boots along with a belt. The trainees could wear whatever shirt they wanted so Diana opted to wear her blue blouse underneath.

The golden eyed female wasn't too happy with her uniform. It showed most of her curves and she never liked being looked at. She just wanted to stay in the background, not having to deal with useless human interaction.

Diana let out a quiet sigh before scanning the crowd, soon stopping once she saw a mop of blonde hair. Her eyes widened slightly surprised to se him again.

'No it can't be. Armin is too weak. Why would he want to join the military of all places? ' She asked herself as she looked forward again, no emotion expressed on her face.