★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ]彡★

★彡[3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘ

★彡[3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ]彡★

Diana stared at the two figures in shock, her golden irises wide. Scarlett and Commander Nile were siblings?! Is that the reason why she never told anyone her second name, not even the girls she hangs around with? The long haired noirette was confused as to why she kept it a secret because she knew people would use this as an advantage to easily get in the Top 10.

"Oh, so now you're calling me your sister?" Scarlett's voice snapped her out of her reverie.

"Watch your tone young lady." Nile said with a stern voice but the brunette continued to talk.

"What are you? My dad?" Scarlett asked harshly, her lips formed into scowl.

"Scarlett, I care for you. But what you have been doing is wrong." The Commander said making Scarlett freeze and her green irises widen.

"W-What do you mean?" She asked hesitantly with a stutter.

"Don't deny it. A cadet told me how you've been verbally abusing Cadet Diana King these past few years." The older noirette replied as he crossed his arms.

"T-Then it must be one of her friends! You saw how that Eren guy defended her and glared at me!" Scarlett retaliated.

"A supervisor was able to back up the report because she had seen you. As well as other cadets." The Commander said.

"So what? I'm pretty sure Diana told them to do so. I saw her talking with a supervisor right before the ODM Gear test today." The green eyed girl spoke as she crossed her hands.

"Now why would she do that Scarlett?" Commander Nile asked. "A supervisor cannot change the mind of the commanders or the subordinates." 

"Of course you'll take her side. You never listen to me." The brunette turned away from him.

"Let me ask you this. Why are you here? It was not until later that I learned you had joined the military. So, why?" Mr. Nile asked as he walked around her to face her.

Diana's golden eyes widened. Scarlett wasn't supposed to be here? But why? The noirette began to rack her brain for answers before she stopped, blinking repeatedly. 

'This doesn't concern me.' The female noirette thought to herself. 'Besides it's rude to eavesdrop on their conversation. I need to head back to the assembly hall.' She was about to leave when Scarlett answered but more louder than before.

"Because of you!" Scarlett shouted making both noirettes surprised.

"What do you mean?" Her older brother asked.

"Ever since you joined the Military Police, mother would always talk about you, saying how you're such an amazing person to have accomplished that. But since you already had a wife and you could only take her with you, leaving us Wall Maria, she would start comparing me to you, saying how you were always better and that I was just a useless girl for staying at home. This only got worse when you became the commander." By now, she had tears trailing down her face and her voice was breaking. "She began to neglect me, pretend I don't exist. And if she'd talk to me, she'd call me useless or a waste of space."