★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ]彡★

[~Sorry for late update, here is a long chapter~]

★彡[3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ]彡★

After the group of cadets killed the titans inside H.Q and refilled their gas tanks, they flew outside and made their way over to the wall. Some people, namely Mikasa, Armin, Connie, Annie, Jean, Reiner and Bertholdt, landed on the buildings rooftops, wanting to see the spectacular titan that had saved them.

On the concrete ground lay a bunch of decaying titan corpses of different sizes, along with pools of scarlet red blood beside them. Their gazes moved once the sound of a loud roar rang through the air. They looked to see the green eyed titan, being eaten by other titans. Its arms were ripped off, leaving the large beast growling weakly for help.

"Can he not regenerate like the others?" Armin asked quietly, his blue eyes wide with shock.

"This may sound stupid," Mikasa began to say. "But I was hoping he'd be the key for us. He'd help mankind break the cycle, turn the tide just long enough to give a little ray of hope."

"She's right." Mikasa gasped quietly at the sudden voice and turned her head to see Reiner standing with Annie and Bertholdt by his side. "He's too valuable to just let die. There's too much we can learn from him. I think it's perfectly clear our priority should be to ward off the scavengers off him. He's no good to us picked apart. We've got a path out of this nightmare and you wanna stay?!"

"Are you out of your mind?!" Jean, who had been listening to Reiner's monologue, exclaimed in both anger and shock."

"Think about it," Annie piped up. "Having an Abnormal as an ally would be an incredible advantage, right? A cannon's got nothing on a titan who likes to rip apart his new kind."

Jean looked at her speechless, his yellow eyes irises. "Are you...do you hear yourself? He's not like a new friend!"

Connie continued to look at the scene in shock, before his yellow irises scanned the area, looking for the clothed titan. "Where is it?" He mumbled under his breath. Armin copied his action and frantically looked for the other black haired titan, not wanting the green eyed one to die.

Then, the blonde male spotted a tall titan walking along the streets of the city. It had short blonde hair and light grey eyes. There was no fat in its body; it was so thin one could easily spot its ribs. It hands with thin, and they just grew thinner as it went down towards its wrist with it fingers so small they couldn't curl them up into a fist.

Armin let out a gasp as he looked at the all to familiar titan. "Oh no! That's the one that ate Thomas!" The horrid memory resurfaced and he shuddered with fear, as he recalled how the blonde boy looked so scared when he was mercilessly swallowed by the Abnormal titan.

Suddenly, as if hearing Armin's words, the green eyed titan roared loudly and it pushed itself off the wall and began to walk forward with the other titans still feeding on its flesh. Its blazing green irises seemed to glow as they focused solely on the blonde titan. It charged toward the blonde beast, not caring as the smaller titans tore its skin and flesh off its body.