★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ]彡★

[~Hello! Sorry for the lack of updates but here I am now!~]

★彡[3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ]彡★

All eyes were at the bald-headed commander who had a slight smirk on his face. His two subordinates and a dozen soldiers, armed with guns and ODM gear, behind him. Diana, Eren, Mikasa and Armin stared at him in awe while the other soldiers looked at him in shock as they lowered their weapons.

"Commander Pixis!" Captain Woermann yelled as he stepped backwards.

"You should really do something about your nervous disposition, captain." Pixis said nonchalantly while looking at him before his gaze moved towards the cadets. "I've only just arrived but I am well aware of our situation." His gaze softened once it landed on Diana's figure. She sighed in relief as she felt her once tensed shoulders relax.

Pixis looked towards Woermann once more. "Gather our reinforcements. I think we could at least do these young soldiers the favour of hearing them out, shouldn't we?" Pixis raised an eyebrow while Woermann's eyes widened as he nodded his head, not wanting to get on the commander's bad side.

At hearing Pixis' words, Armin let the tears that he was holding flow out as he fell onto his knees. Diana, who was standing beside him, kneeled beside him and rubbed her hand on his back gently, whispering reassuring words into his ear as Eren and Mikasa watched from behind them.

"B-B-But sir!" Woermann began to yell in protest. "He is a titan and they are traitors! What more is there to hear?!" 

"A titan you say?" Pixis repeated in surprise before turning his gaze towards the captain. "And you were going to kill them for that? Without court and against the law?" This made Woermann flinch and looked down at his boots.

"Ugh..." The sound of someone groaning made everyone look at the ground, where the sound came from. They watched as the green eyed brunette slowly sat up and rubbed the middle of her forehead which was slightly red after it collided with the ground a few minutes a prior. After a few moments, she opened her eyes and nearly shrieked at the multiple eyes on her. However, she immediately stood up once she spotted a familiar man in the crowd.

"C-Commander  Pixis!" She shouted as she saluted.

"At ease, soldier." He replied. "Any reason as to why you were on the ground, face first?" 

Scarlett's eyes widened as her face began to heat up from embarrassment. She began to glance around and soon she found herself looking straight at the girl whom she hated. Her golden eyes practically glowing under the setting sun's rays and her long black hair flowing in the slight breeze. Her uniform was ripped which allowed everyone to see her defined body and this of course made Scarlett burn with jealousy. How could be someone this perfect without trying?

"Soldier." The commander's voice snapped her out of her reverie and looked at Pixis once more, who had one of his grey eyebrows raised.

"I-I uh...I was- uh..." She stuttered nervously as she began to look at the soldiers who she had teamed up with before. They were looking at the ground, their heads bowed as they refused to meet the commander's eyes. None of them made a move to help her explain what they were doing.