65

Izzy's POV

"Say bye to momma." I whisper to the twins as Christen's plane leaves.

"Come on let's go home. I'm pooped." Kenny says.

"I don't think you're the only one. It seems like the twins also are pooped." I say. Kenny's face scrunches up as she shakes her head.

"I changed their diaper last time and oh my god I almost fainted."

"See Kenny this is why we didn't pick you for godmother."

"That's a lie! I'm responsible."

"Oh yeah?" I ask and she nods. "Where'd you park? Where's the diaper bag?"

Kenny's eyes widen as she starts panicking.

"Here Kenny here." I say pointing to the stroller.

"Right. I knew that. I definitely knew that." Kenny says and I shake my head.

"So where's the car?" I ask again.

"I know exactly where it is. Here give me Ashton I'll change his diaper you go sit down."

Oh Kenny.

"Who's gonna change Asher's diaper?"

"Crap. Okay yeah give me him too I'll change his diaper."

- - - -

"Press pack." Kenny whisper shouts.

I walk in with both car seats in my arms. Ashton on one arm, Asher on the other.

Kenny is carrying the diaper bag.

"Bella sweetie welcome, here I'll take.." Stacy lifts the cover and she smiles. "Asher."

"You can tell the difference?" Kenny asks Stacy.

"Of course." Stacy says. Kenny and I snort as we walk to the living room.

"Christen can't tell the difference." Kenny says laughing.

"Neither can you so respect my fiancée." I say glaring at her.

"Yes ma'am. Come on kids we're going to see Khaleesi."

Kenny takes the dogs to the backyard as I go to the living room with Stacy.

"How are you feeling?" Cody asks as he helps me take Ashton.

"I'm exhausted. I do feel guilty that Christen isn't part of these moments. I mean not that she liked changing diapers and sleepless nights." I say laughing.

"You look very ex-"

"Cody. We talked about this you don't say that. Your daughter is exactly like you." Stacy says.

"She has your heart and my braveness. I'd say that's a good combination." Cody says and I smile.

"A dangerous combination when you think about it. She also says things she's not supposed to at the wrong moments just like you were about to do. She gets it from you." Stacy says pointing at Cody.

"What? I was only going to say she looks so exhausted." Cody says.

"Cody!"

"What? Am I wrong? Look at the poor girl she looks exhausted." Cody says and I look back and forth between Cody and Stacy.

"You don't tell a woman or person who just gave birth she's exhausted especially someone who gave birth to twins might I add." Stacy says.

I give Cody an apologetic smile.

"Go rest honey, we can take care of the three kids." Stacy says.

"Yes Kenny needs lots of watching." I say laughing. "No really it's okay I've been like this for the past month. Nothing I can't handle."

"Rest. You have their bottles ready we just need to heat it up for them. Don't worry. You know where Christen's room is go get some rest." Stacy says and I hesitate.

"Go before she doesn't give you an option." Cody says and I laugh. "Or worse she locks you in the room."

"Cody." Stacy says and I hide my laughter.

"I'll be in Christen's room." I say as I get up from the couch.

I walk to Christen's room and I'm instantly hit with her scent in the room.

"Smells like Christen." I whisper.

I grab a hoodie that she left behind as I put it on, I head to bed and cuddle close into her hoodie. I look at the picture she has in her bedroom, baby Christen.

Christen's POV

"One at a time. Okay look this is Ashton he's the older one, he's the more cranky one." I say as I go through the pictures on my phone.

"Oh so he's like you." Becky says.

"Pardon?" I ask.

"Cranky Christen." Becky says with a shrug as she munches on her snacks.

"Yeah and she only shows up when she's not getting laid." Kelley says snickering.

"I wouldn't be talking if I were you Kelley. Your girlfriend is with my fiancée meaning neither of us are getting laid and for a while."

"Crap."

"Anyway. This is Asher my sweet boy, he's very calm and doesn't cry much at night unless he's hungry or he needs a change of diaper." I say.

"Well they're both adorable Christen. I'm happy for you, for both of you." Becky says as she hugs me from behind.

"My sweet boys."

Asher and Ashton have dark brown curly hair, tan olive skin like mine and they have hazel eyes. I'd say Bella and I made some damn cute babies.

"They're absolutely adorable Christen." Becky says and I smile.

"Happy to have created two wonderful beautiful human beings with the most beautiful person in the world." I say.

"Awww gross." Kelley says and I roll my eyes.

"Can't tell me I'm wrong." I say with a shrug.

Mom: Bella is here. She's sleeping. What's this I hear you don't like changing diapers? And what's this I hear that you can't tell your sons apart? Christen Annemarie Press.

"Ah crap." I groan as I rub the back of my neck.