68

Izzy's POV

"You're pushing yourself too much, breathe babe."

"I have to work, this company won't run itself." Christen says.

"Neither will their CEO if she keeps staring at a screen for 14 hours again." I say.

The boys begin to cry which makes Christen groan.

"I can't keep up with anything. I haven't spent anytime with the boys or you. I can't find the time to train, to workout, to even get on a call with Megan or Tobin. I'm not even listening to you."

"Take a nap, I'll go get the boys. Put those electronics away for just a little bit and take a walk around the block, even inside the house. That's all I'm asking. Your health comes first before anything babe."

I cup Christen's face with my hands as I lean down to press a kiss on her lips. Her arms wrapped around my torso as she then pressed her head against my stomach.

"I'm very lucky to have you, you know." Christen says and I smile.

"Yeah that's what all my ex's said."

"Jerk." Christen mumbles and I laugh.

"Kidding, I can assure you none said that. They were nice though."

"No they weren't. They were ass. Terrible taste." Kenny says.

"Stay out of it Kenny."

"No Kenny, tell me more about them." Christen says making me groan.

"Well I'll let you guys talk, clearly you forget we have kids babe."

I walk to the nursery room and I pick up Asher who's crying.

"Your mom and aunt are talking about my past love life. They're not right in the head are they sweet boy?" I whisper as I bounce him up and down softly.

Asher calms down as he whines a little. I say they look more like Christen than me. Press genes.

I softly and slowly put him back down in his crib next to his brother as they continue to sleep.

I slowly back out of the room, but immediately someone's crying. Honestly I'm about to cry too, I'm exhausted.

"I got him." Christen says as she kisses my cheek and walks into the bedroom.

"My hero."

"Come here baby." Christen says as she picks up Asher. "You don't like my shirt? Yeah me either."

Christen swiftly takes her shirt off and I gulp. Well it's a good thing she wore a sports bra for once.

"Much better isn't it?"

Much better indeed. Christen Annemarie Press you are absolutely beautiful.

"Baby. Baby."

"Huh what?" I ask.

"You're staring. I asked if we could just take off his little onesie."

"Oh yeah of course, it is getting a little warm in here and he is getting very fussy. I'll grab Ashton and take his off too before he gets fussy." I say.

Christen sets Asher down as she takes off Asher's onesie. Meanwhile I gently grab Ashton, god they look like Christen and they are absolutely adorable. I slowly take Ashton's onesie off as he continues to sleep.

"Your mommy is the most beautiful one in the world and I'm going to marry her." Christen says and I smile.

I look over to Christen who has the biggest smile on her face. She's gorgeous.

I pick up Ashton and immediately his hand clings onto my shirt.

"Well then I guess you're stuck with me." I whisper as I kiss the side of his head.

"We're a cute family." Christen says and I smile.

"I'd say so sure." I say and she smiles.

Christen's POV

"They're all out." Kenny whispers and I nod.

"I feel bad because I know she's exhausted and I haven't helped much." I whisper.

"Don't sweat it too much, trust me she knows what she got into the moment she started dating a professional soccer player, more importantly the girl she's liked since high school. She understands you have a lot to do. She would never blame you, at least you do try to help and you help when you can." Kenny says and I gasp.

"Kenny you just talked real stuff and not dumb stuff for once."

"Ha ha very funny. I'm just happy for you both I always have been happy for you two. Izzy is like my sister and you know she's been through shit."

"I can assure you, I love her with all my heart." I whisper and Kenny nods.

"I would hope so."

I look down at Asher and to my side where I see Bella is asleep laid on the couch with Ashton on her chest.

"I'm heading to the grocery store. I'll see you later." Kenny says and I nod.

I grab my phone as I take some quick selfies with my cute family. I smile as I see them and send them to the team group chat.

I smile as I look at their messages.

Megan: Damn Pressy you guys made some cute ass babies.

Mal: Adopt me please.

Tobin: Sooo Ash is this what she was talking about?

Me: GIVE HER A BABY.

Ali: How adorable. Love you all!

I put my phone down as Asher starts stirring in his sleep.

"It's okay I got you. Mama has you." I whisper.

I don't want the world to know about us. We're as happy as can be when no one knows and no one will bother our relationship.

Maybe I'll just keep it like this.

"I love you." I whisper.

My beautiful family.

A/N: Decided that since today is my birthday I'd update twice! (: