Part 2

Kim Taehyungie POV

You might of heard what happened to my parents and yes I am still kinda sad but now I have my aunt and uncle but I call them eomma and appa. But let get back to the book.

My eomma Jennie came In here and said to wake up and I told her that I will be uploaded two minutes and I woke up 5 minutes later. But I am super excited to work at the bakery all summer again since last year and the other year I did it but my three friend help at my eomma bakery because they love my eomma and yes they know what happened to my parents and I know what happened to there parents.

I go inside the bathroom brush my teeth then take a shower then after 20 minutes later I put a towel on then I brush my in get ready in my school uniform for school and to see my friends.

I went downstairs like my eomma said in she was still doing breakfast. I saw my appa so I went up to him and sat on his lap and huged him and he hugged me back.

"Good morning sweetheart how did you sleep are you happy that you only have three more day until Summer" My appa Kai said.

"Good morning appa and yes I am super excited to go to the bakery to help eomma. And also can go see your company I haven't seen you friends side 2 years ago" I said pounting sorry.

"Okay that find just ask your eomma if you can come to the company okay sweetheart''
Appa said before he gave me a kiss on my cheeks.

"Thank you appa thank you" I said and kissed him all over his checks and forehead.

"No problem sweety " Appa said and got up with him holding me on his hip and placing me down on a chair because I am not that heavy I am like a feather.

"Hears your breakfast hubby and hear is your food my baby bear" My eomma Jennie said.

"Thank you baby/eomma" Appa and me said at the same time.

"No problem my babies now eat so you can walk to your school okay and you go to your company and I to my bakery" My eomma said.

"Okay eomma" I said.

"Okay baby" My appa said.

"Okay now eat or the food will get cold"My eomma said.

And all of us started eating silently.

20 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

We are all done eating so I made my exit first.

"Bye eomma and appa see you later and one more thing can Jinnie, Jiminie, and Hoseokie come today"  I said.

"Bye baby and yes they may come any time they are family" My appa and eomma said.

"Thank you eomma and appa bye bye see you in the afternoon" I said then left.

5 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙤

I can kinda fell like someone is spying on me but I don't know what it is. But okay let's get back to the book.

10 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

I made to my high school and saw my friends waiting there for me because we all have the same classes.

"Hi good morning Jinnie and Jiminie and Hoseokie how is your day today" I said.

"Good excited because we are going to your house today'' Jiminie said with a squeal.

"Good also exited because we are going to your house to see a movie and also happy because we only have 3 more days until summer" Hoseokie said super excited.

"Good morning sweety how are you and yes I am excited to because we are going to be at the bakery all summer with your aunt" Jinnie said the eomma of the group.

"I am good eomma and yes I am also excited for this summer" I said with a squeal.

"Okay let go we only have 30 seconds until  the bell rings or we will get a 2nd tardy" Jinnie eomma said.

And we all started running and we made it all in time just 10 seconds left.

(A/N, Jinnie, Jiminie and Hoseokie live together in a 2 story high house so yeah just wanted you to know)
_____________________________________________Comment💬 and vote🗳️.