Part 4

Jungkook pov

"Okay Sir I mean jungkook" Jackson said.

"Okay bye jungkook see you later at night" Yoongi and Namjoon said.

"Okay now go and one more thing I will take you guys home okay" I said.

"Okay Jungkook" Yoongi and Namjoon and Jackson said.

I take the elevator to the top floor that is 70 floor and yes that's how many floor there are. But I made it my office and saw my assistant there. My assistant is always wearing short dress but the thing is she doesn't know that I don't like sluts and that she is going to get fired in a month because I am going to have my future wife be my assistant.

"Good morning boss" My assistant said.

"Irene how many times do I have to tell you don't wear those type of dress you look like slut" I said.

"Okay sir but my question is why are you looking at me if you don't like my dress" Irene said with a annoying voice.

"Because I have to see what every person where's in my company but you always were short dress and my other employees that are girl don't were short dress or skirt"
I said with angry voice Because I get angry issues with outsider.

"Okay boss and one more thing if you think I am dressing up like this because of you then you are wrong is because I already have a husband that is more better than you he doesn't have angry issues like you" Irene said with a annoying voice.

"Whatever now go and do your work" I said.

"Okay whatever" Irene said then she left to her own little office.

Oh I forgot to tell you this but my hyungs have there own big office like mine in the same floor as mine.

Will now I have to do some paper work from the company and find who is stealing my drugs from my mafia ground.

_________TO BE CONTINUED______________

Taehyungie's POV

It's lunch and my sisters "BFF" are at the top of three roof cause that's is were we hang out most of the time because its quiet.

I got my lunch and left to the roof top.

When I open the door I see Jinnie, Jiminie and Hoseokie eating and talking about something.

"What guys talking about huh [•.•ิ]" Taehyungie said.

"We are talking about what should we do for that last 3 days of school sweety." Jinnie said.

"Oh I know what we should do, go to the mall and go buys some comfortable clothes for us and some makeup and jewelry. " Jiminie said excited.

"Yeah we should. " They all said excited.

"But we should ask my eomma so we can go so she doesn't get worried about me and you guys. " Taehyungie said.

"Okay when we get out okay baby. " Jinnie said smiling.

"Okay eomma. " Everyone said.

*The bell rings for the next period*

While walking to my class I see someone I have never seen at the window next to the were the lockers but I smiled at him and wave bye to him and he also smiles at me, but I ignore the fact that he looked at me in a smiling weird face but maybe is the people that are cleaning the windows out there.

I keep walking and get inside the class and go to my sit.

Jungkook pov

I just got out the office driving to the school I'm to desperate to see her so for to the school and see people cleaning the windows do go and pretend to clean and then I see her and I was so happy when she looked at and smiled sweet and waved bye to me.

           *End of jungkook pov moving on*

Taehyungie pov

Class ended so time to go home but first I have to wait for my sisters so eomma can pick us up all together and I can tell her our plan for the next 3 day we have for school we can go to the mall on Friday so we have the next 3 month for ourselfs since is the last day of school on Friday.

While I was waiting for my sisters I got my phone out and started listening to "Romantic Homicide" just so you know guys I'm not depressed I just love the music cause it sounds beautiful but maybe just a little because of what happened otherwise my beautiful parent but my uncle and aunt are now taking care of me.

When I put my music on I see eomma and I see the my sis so we all go to the car in get in go home since it's bearly 2:00 pm we can go home and watch a movie and I well tell Appa and Eomma about our plane for the next 3 day.

_________________________________________
Comment 💬 and vote please.

I know is a short chapter sorry my sweet cinnamon rolls.