Part 3

Jeon Jungkook POV

Hi you might heard about me so I don't need to explain. But today is another day with me spying on my future wife I have been waiting seens 3 years and now is the time to kidnap her when her summer starts.

Will let start with me waking up because of my members making noises like they where shouting or something. I have 4 friend they are my hyungs but they are annoying. I also know that my hyungs have a crush on my future wife friends.

But enough talking of that.

I woke up went to my bathroom brushed my teeth and then took a shower. Then I brushed my hair and got ready to go to my company but first go spy on my future wife going to school with her friends.

When I was done getting ready I went downstairs and saw my hyungs eat what there maid serve them

"Good morning" I said in a cold voice and sat down on my chair and told my maid to do me some breakfast.

"Good morning" Yoongi said.

"Good morning what are you doing today"
Jackson said.

"Good morning are you going to spy again on your future wife because we are going with you" Namjoon said.

"First we are going to have a meeting with Mr. Lee. Second yes I am going to because I always do that seens 3 years ago. Third sure you can come with me and spy on your future wife and I spy on my future wife." I said to my hyungs in a friendly voice.

"Okay and thank you for letting us go with you again" Namjoon said.

"Okay" Yoongi said.

"Are we going to have a mission today" Jackson said.

"Yes we are if Mr. Choi doesn't give us our weapons back then we have to kill him" I said codly because Me and Mr. Choi made a deal about that he will give me some of his weapons and I give him his money [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅].

''Okay thank you for the information" Jackson said.

Then everyone stared eating. Everyone was silent at the table.

30 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

I get out my mansion with my hyungs and get inside my black/gold hummer.