Marcy Wu x Female! Reader part 2

It was the end of the day, and you weren't meeting up with your boyfriend today because he had an appointment to the dentist.(yikes!😔). So, you were walking alone today. Suddenly, someone called out your name. Turing around, it was Marcy and her two friends. "Hey guys, what's up??". You tried hiding your red face. We are headed to the arcade downtown, wanna tag along??" "HECK YEAH I WANNA GO!!" You fist pumped into the air. Marcy and her buddies laughed at your enthusiastic response. You of course laughed with them. " Well, what are we waiting for, let's go!!" On the way there, you texted your parents telling them where you would be. They said it was ok as long as you came back home by 11. (Your parents are cool in this story btw).

♦️small time skip♦️

You all made it to the arcade, and after paying what needed to be paid, all started playing games together. Before you all knew it, it was 10:30. "Sorry guys", I need to be be home by 11:00!!" "We'll see ya later then Y/N!!" They all said in unison. You gave a small laugh as you walked out of the arcade. The whole walk home was filled with all the fun you had. When yo7 finally got home, you did whatever you do at night. When your head hit the pillow, you were out like a light. Your head filled with dreams of your newfound crush.

When you awoke the next day it was Saturday. You didn't do anything but school and homework for the week, so you decided to do chores. You mopped the floor, washed the dishes, dusted everything that needed to be dusted, and cleaned all the rooms. When you were done you were tired with a capital T. When you went to bed that night you instantly fell asleep.

On Sunday you just chilled out. You daydreamed until your phone vibrated. You took a look at your phone, Marcy had texted you!! Hey Y/N, wanna come over, Anne and Sasha are busy so it'll just be us!!. A small smile graced your face. You texted back, saying you'd be there as soon as possible. You of course asked your parents and they said it was ok. (Cool mofos). With everything you needed, you headed to Marcy's house.