Sasha x Reader - Stay

You were with Sash at her house. You two were just hanging out and shaving a grand time. Telling jokes of all kinds and doing girl stuff. Ya know the usual thing girls do. Anyways, at sundown, Sasha said she had something to tell you. And by her tone of voice, you knew it was serious. But when was Sasha NOT serious??

"Well what I wanted to tell you Y/n, is that I've tried a million times to deny my feelings for you, but I failed each and every time". "I can't find anyone else as good as you to love, and I cant possibly live without you in my life". "Like, if you weren't here on this Earth with me, I don't know what kind of life I'd be living rn". " I even promised you id change, even though the outcome of that is kinda slim". "What I'm trying to say is, I need you to promise me you'll stay with me till the very bitter end Y/n".

"Sure Sasha, I will".
-The End-

Ok so I heard the song 'stay' by The Kid LAROI and I just got this idea in my head. I have like a million ideas in my head for stuff, which is pretty exciting for this book of mine. Also, sorry if I made Sasha look obsessive. I wanted the lyrics to fit with the story as much as possible.Anyways, hope you guys loved/liked this one!!!.