Marcy Wu x Fem! Reader - Letters 💌

'I won't let you go. Even when you're sad, even if you asked me to.'💗

You and Marcy have been friends for a long time, so she knew when something wasn't right with you.

In other words, you are usually talking her ear off, but today you were just....quiet. Marcy was gonna ask you what was wrong, but the bell rang, interrupting her. "C'ya Marcy". And just like that you blended into the rushing crowd. Oh well Marcy would just have to find out at lunch. (You guys had practically no classes together at all.)

🐸Time skip🐸
Finally, she could ask you what was wrong! The bell had just rung for lunch, so after letting out a light sigh of relief, Marcy set out to go to the table you guys sat at.

When she finally did get there to where you were, she lightly sat down next to you. " Hey Y/n, you okay today???" "You seem to be a little off". "You wiped a tear from your face and replied to her. "No Marc, im fine". Marcy's strait face turned to a frown. "Don't lie to me Y/n, please be honest".

"..."
There was a pause of silence before you decided to just tell her the absolute truth of why you were down and crying today. So you took a deep breath. "You see Marc, I was really close to my grandfather and he died early this morning".

Tears streamed down your face as marcy gave you a horrified look. She hugged you close as you silently sobbed(if that's even possible) into her shoulder.

"Shhh, it's ok Y/n, im here".

Marcy stayed the night at your house that night. One, because it was a Friday, and two, because she didn't want you doing anything stupid out of your depressed state.

-The End-
Hi guys, just so you know, I'm not dead!!! I wanted to make a short sweet fluff story with a little angst in it. Anyway, hope you guys like this one, see y'all next time!!! 💗💗💗 (I don't own the lyrics to the song in the beginning of the story. Those respectively belong to Slayyyter).