51-60

return

Marry a sickly former marshal

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 51:

    Fang Fang and Ruanruan were obedient robots. After seeing Gu Xunting's actions, they immediately stood there quietly and motionless.

    Gu Xunting watched the sweat seeping on Lu Lu's forehead, lowered the temperature of the room a bit, and put the little cake in Fangfang's belly to keep it warm.

    Then he immediately contacted Xie Ke, who was half-dead, who was almost exhausted, and asked him to provide □□.

    So after waiting for two hours, Lu Wanwan finally opened up the "pass", the blood source stone in his hand was broken into slag, but his physical abilities were much more than usual, but his physical strength was exhausted and he softened. , There is no way to sit still.

    Her head was confused, and she struggled just to maintain her sanity.

    "Drink water." There was a low voice in his ears, Lu Wanwan struggled to open his sweat-blurred eyes, and saw the little princess's curved, tough profile in a vague manner.

    She followed the man's wrist and felt for the first time in her life what it was like to be fed and drunk.

    Although, this "water" is purple jade juice.

    Feeding her was a big arrogant cat.

    From remembering to the present, every time she got sick, she carried it by herself. When she was a child, she could only simmer in a quilt. When she was older, she knew that she had to take medicine when she was sick.

    I hardly know what it's like to be taken care of, and his eyes are a bit shameful. Lu Wanwan sipped the purple jade juice, and Gu Xunting carefully controlled his wrists to prevent her from drinking too quickly.

    After a little stamina, Lu Wanwan felt better.

    When the little princess handed the prepared veil to Lu Wanwan, it had been a long time.

    Lu Wanwan wiped off his sweat before seeing Xie Ke in the room, "Xie Ke, why are you here?"

    Xie Ke: "..." I also want to know why I was called over.

    He took out some testing equipment, "Some people don't worry about it."

    Lu Wanwan: "..."

    She secretly glanced at Gu Xunting, the little princess touched her ears, but did not look at her.

    Xie Ke saw you hide from me and I hide from you, as if the two of them are in love in elementary school, they secretly rolled their eyes in their hearts very speechlessly-

    this time if it hadn't been for Gu Xunting to help them improve Ke Ke Dao's defense, Lu Wanwan He gave them another piece of important information. How could he rush over as soon as he received the news and waited for several hours without receiving any money, as soon as he received the news!

    Well the point is not to charge money.

    Xie Ke simply checked Lu Wanwan and said, "It's nothing, but mental power has increased. Remember to exercise more."