101-110

return

Marry a sickly former marshal

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 101

    The triangular eyes of No. 657 No. 2 flashed suspiciously, and he hesitated to walk two steps forward and probed the room where the "egg" was.

    As soon as it detected the small room, Dong Han stepped out.

    No. 657-2 did not stay any more, and quietly returned to the side of the spacecraft.

    Dong Han took the medicine and boarded the spacecraft.

    Adjusting the route to go to the palace, he was sitting next to the mecha, and he always felt something was a little wrong today.

    Dong Han still believes in intuition, so he vigilantly inspected the spacecraft equipped with the detector, but it did not show any abnormality.

    He was a little bit stunned and turned on his brain, but was shocked to find that he could no longer send any signals!

    Seeing that Dong Han had discovered the anomaly, the antenna on the 657 No. 2 head moved, and after releasing the invisibility, it suddenly appeared behind him.

    It is a little different from 657. I remember very clearly some of the "house rules" recorded by the little princess in the chip before. One of them is that you should remember to say hello to people you are not familiar with.

    If the enemy is an unfamiliar person?

    657 II thought, then opened his mouth unique design, a curved triangular eyes, the robotic arm is deformed arms in front of the Dong Han knocked dizzy, calm simply said, "You're okay."

    Faint The electronic sound came from behind, Dong Han's pupils tightened, and a cold sweat came down.

    He slowly and incredulously turned his head, and confronted a grinning robot that was grinning at him...

    He even saw a bloody red light faintly revealed in the robot's mouth.

    "Ah!!!"

    Dong Han screamed uncontrollably with a chill coming up from his back.

    However, he only had time to scream, and was hit by a small meow punch from No. 657, and completely lost consciousness.

    657 No. 2 accurately analyzed Dong Han's expression. When he just passed out, after the last expression meant "panic", his triangular eyes turned into round eyes, which seemed to be somewhat happy.

    Not long after 657 was born on the 2nd, he has the talent to scare orcs into tears. It’s really great~(≧▽≦)/~

    It keeps its mission in mind, and got the drug space chain from Dong Han.

    657 has also sent 657-2 the place where Xie Ke will meet, so the personality and subject are completely different. 657-2 adjusted the spacecraft's course as if it was mutated, and rushed towards Xie Ke's direction.

    The location of Xie Ke's spacecraft is near a relatively remote star field at all distances from the Imperial Gene Research.

    After more than two hours, one person and one robot successfully met.