71-80

return

Marry a sickly former marshal

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 71 Irony vs Irony

    After Lu Wanwan and the two left, the test on Zishuguangxing this year was completely over.

    Lin Bo and his partner finished the reception, and chatted while counting the rewards on the mountain.

    "This year, only two groups have passed the test. These young people just want to test without thinking clearly." Lambert said.

    "After all, before the test, they really felt that each other really loved each other." His partner smiled, "What is the number of the reward they got?"

    "Aren't they all honey candy?" Touched his chin.

    "Yes." His partner explained, "but the honey candy in it has a different year. Hmm...the former marshal, they seemed to have the seventh ball."

    "What happened to the seventh?"

    His partner He frowned, "The seventh one contains the fruits of a 700-year-old honey tree. I remember the side effects seem to be longer. Don’t you have the personal terminal of the former marshal? You and them Say something."

    Lambert shook his head and put his hand on his partner's shoulder. "Don't say it, you see what time it is. Isn't it annoying the young couple in the past to send messages? And the side effects may be a kind of longer time. It's fun, just like when we were..."

    "Shut up!"

    ...

    The "little couple" in Lin Bo's mouth had just eaten dinner at this moment.

    Fang Fang was washing the dishes while the little princess was checking the route and road conditions, checking Lanzhi Shaxing's environment.

    Lu Wanwan discussed with him to take a good rest tonight and have a treatment tomorrow.

    The little princess's treatment is not over yet, she is still thinking about it.

    Gu Xunting matched her eyes and nodded to show that she knew.

    Lu Wanwan subconsciously touched the red string mark on his right wrist that hadn't disappeared completely, said a few words to him, and then went back to the room to rest while the four robots urged him to take a break earlier.

    Gu Xunting watched several robots in the house follow behind her, like a string of tails, his heart warmed.

    He stood in the cabin, looking at her back, his eyes were hidden in the love that could not be seen in the light of the sun, as if his entire world was the only person in front of him.

    Lu Wanwan paused, and the little princess immediately noticed and moved her gaze to the console on the side, pretending to be observing the course.

    "Gu Xunting." Lu Wanwan called him before he raised his head.

    "Huh?" Gu Xunting's slender hands slid across his cheeks, pretending to be elegant, his expression was faint, the ending sound was long, hoarse and lazy.

    "Good night." Lu Wanwan curled his lips towards him and smiled.

    The little princess nodded coldly, and Fengyan looked straight over, and said seriously, "Good night."