The dream in which was reality

~~Carl's POV~~

The operation is finally over... I still know how to survive..lucky for us..i see a strange look Y/Ns face in her sleep.

~~Y/Ns POV~~ (dream)

I wake up, rising up and popping my knuckles I see Carl sitting in the corner with his head down "Carl are you okay?" I ask, he looks up at me, mad, resentment in his eyes. "Why don't you go back to sleep huh? your not making anyone's live better you know." he says as I feel tears rolling down my cheeks he gets up, his short covered in blood and he walks over to me."C-cacarl what do you mean.." he looks at me even more angry "SHUT UP ALREADY!!" he screams, throwing a hard slap right at my face. There is a stinging sensation on my cheek as I get up off the bed, running out of the camp. "What reason do I have to stay if Carl doesn't like me anymore..." I think. more and more tears come as I run farther and farther away. One I got to a safe location I sat down next to a tree. I put my head between my knees and cried. "Hey kid what's wrong?" I feel smooth fingers lift my head. when the tears stop and I can finally see. There lifting my head was Daryl.. "h-how could you follow me? i...i why did you follow me..?" I look at him, blushing and before he could even answer I hugged him tight, crying into his shoulder as he patted my back. "its okay little one, just calm down." he whispered into my ear, I hug him tighter and tighter. "d-Daryl!!" I yell as I feel his tears on the top of my head "th-there's no reason to be a-afraid Y/N..." he finally hugs me back. "d-Daryl..?" I ask him "what is it kid?" he asks me patting my back. "W-why is Carl mad at me..?" my words are shaky as he pulls my face up so I'm looking at him. "Don't worry about him" he says as he pulls my face close to his. before I know it he is kissing me... And I'm kissing back!! do I like him...?

~~Daryl's POV (in the dream)~~

I grabbed her face... wow she's cute I can't help but kiss her.. so I do, her lips were smooth against mine and we jut sat there kissing...it was great..

~~time skip~~
(Still Daryl)

I pick up Y/N up onto my back and we start heading back to camp. She plays around with hair and hugs me a little. she brings my head up and kissed my forehead. "that's adorable" I say to her and she blushes. not soon after she falls asleep on me. Finally we arrive back at camp, the first person I see is Carl, I shake Y/N awake and Carl walks over "why is she here?" he asks with a mad look on his face. "Carl she's one of us. leave her alone" I say pushing his put of the way and walking into my cell. I set her down on the bed "no one can hurt you here"