waking to a world unknown

~~Y/N's POV~~

I grab my pillow and open my eyes, im with Carl, he looks worried. "Carl whats wrong?" "Oh, nothing im just worried about you." "Why what happened?" "Last night you kind of freaked out" "I did? oh.." "Its okay Y/N" "Okay" and with that he grabbed my arm and dragged me downstairs to the kitchen "lets get some coffee" he said, grabbing us both a coffee cup and filling them with bitter coffee, he handed me my coffee, he knows I like it bitter as he filled his coffee with sweet sugar and smooth creamer. I take 3 sips of my coffee and Daryl walks in and grabs a beer, chugging half of it down. "What do y'all wanna do today?" He asked I shrugged and took a sip of my bitter coffee, as did Carl and his sweet filled coffee. "How about we go on a supply run?" Carl asked, Daryl shook his head "We're fully stocked, we don't need to go out." He responded. Carl pouted and took another sip of his coffee, as did I. Daryl walked out of the room and in came Maggie. "Hey kids." She said, grabbing a water bottle. "Y'all are to young to be drinking coffee, its bad for you." I giggled and she rolled her eyes  "We don't care" I responded as I took another sip.

~~Carl's POV~~

I finished my coffee and put the cup in the sink. When Y/N finished hers her put the cup in the sink as well and we ran up to the room. I hold her hand and kiss her cheek. "I love you Y/N." "I love you too Carl.". I let go of her arm and lean in, intertwining her smooth pink lips with mine. I love when I kiss her. I stop the kiss and run my fingers through her hair. "Your beautiful you know that right?" She blushes a deep red and she nods "and you know your extremely handsome right?" She said back to me, then I blush with her, this love is strong.