2 . two

continue Felix pov

I froze. Did he just tell me to date him? Really? Him?! Seriously? The playboy in this school?

Yow, I can't believe this.

"If you want to change your mind then goodb-"

"No! Okay I will date you and please teach me" I said stopping him from walking away. He smirked then leaned in. Our face just 2 cm away from each other.

"As you wish, pretty"

My cheeks started to turn into dark red then he stood up normally, chuckling.

Stop blushing Felix! You need to get use to his game. Remember that he is a playboy and he is straight! Don't fall for him. Just learn about love and walk away from him.

Then BOOM! It's all finished and I will find my caregiver.

He took my hand and kiss on the back of it gently.

"Wh-What are you doing?!" my face was so red as I pulled and hug my hands.

"That's the most normal thing when you are in a relationship" he scoffed and said.

"Let's go follow me" he pulled me to somewhere.

"Where are we going?" I asked. He shushed me and I just being a quiet boy the whole journey to where he will bring me to.

Then he stopped walking which means we have arrived at our destination. The rooftop.

"Why are we here?" I asked again.

"To do your first task"

I frowned.

"What task?"

"You wanna learn about love right? You need to complete your first task before you go to the second task" he sat down on a bench that the rooftop have.

"What is my first task?" I asked in curiosity as I sat down beside him. He looked at me and say.

"Feed your boyfriend and don't let him hungry"

"Oh that's easy!" I said excitedly then took out my food container(?) that full of sausage and fried eggs my mom gave me.

I grabbed my yellow chopsticks and took a sausage to feed him.

"Say 'ah'~" I said. He opened his mouth and I feed him the sausage. I kept feeding him until he shook his head. Maybe he is full.

"You need to eat too. Not just me" he said then he took the egg using my yellow chopsticks and feed me.

Then I shyly ate it.

I don't know why it's so hot here.

He smiled softly. It makes me felt butterflies in my stomach. I don't even know that he is a warm person! He's so cold whenever I see him everywhere in this school.

Guys help me, I could feel that my face is blue because of not breathing.

He then took the sausage and tried to feed me again. I opened my mouth to eat it but he pulled it away slowly that I didn't realize I was so close to his face.

Then he stopped pull it and I ate it until I realized that we are so close. But I didn't move away from him as he leaned in and then-

Our lips met.

He kissed me passionately. The sausage was still in my mouth as he bit my bottom lips and I opened my mouth allowing his tongue to get in.

He took the sausage from my mouth and chewed then swallowed it without even breaking the kiss.

His tongue started to travel around my wet cavern not leaving any spots. I felt so sleepy but I collected all my energy to wrap my arms around his neck.

After 25 seconds of kissing, we pulled away. I was blushing so hard and saw him smirking.

"Loving it so much hm?" he asked.

Don't know what to say, I just kept my mouth closed. He handed me my chopsticks and I put it in my food container.

Why am I like this? I can't fall for him. His girlfriends will beat me up if they knew this ohmy.

"Is-Is it okay to do this?" I stuttered not looking at him.

"Do what?"

"Uh y-you know.. You have m-many girlfriends a-and don't you t-think they w-will attack me if they know a-about this?" still not looking at him, I asked.

"I will make sure they won't"

"Who give you permission to not look at your boyfriend when you're talking? You should be punished you know?" he continued.

I coughed.

"P-Punished?" I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Yeah but today, I'm gonna give you a chance. If you did it again, I'll not hesitate to punish you okay, babe?"

I nodded eagerly.

We spent our time at the rooftop until school ended for today. I waved at him and hopped cutely to the classroom.

End Felix pov

The happy freckled boy stepped in his classroom and went to his seat.

"Where have you been boyy? I was so worried about you! I thought you were having headspace yknow!" Jisung asked.

"No I'm not" he sighed in relief.

"And then where have you been? Walking around? You're lazy as fuck that I couldn't believe you were walking around the school in 3 hours straight"

Felix rolled his eyes.

"You must not gonna believe this more.." he paused. The blue haired boy waited for him to continue.

"I'm dating Hyunjin!" he yelled whisper. Jisung scoffed and the blonde boy frowned.

"You're lying. Are you sick? You have a fever?" Jisung put the back of his hand on Felix's forehead. The freckled one pushed his hand away.

"I'm not lying Ji! I'm telling the truth!" he pouted. His own bestfriend doesn't believe what he said? Yow, that's hurt.

"Then tell me what you guys did in these 3 hours"

Felix excitedly explained to him everything about the boy. Jisung just nodded at every single things the younger of them told him.

They continued to chitchat until the bell rang meaning the students finally could get home. Everyone rushed to the gate including Felix and Jisung.

They walked home together. They are neighbors. Jisung also calls Felix's mom and dad as mom and dad. You know what I mean JXMAKXJSN

Same goes to Felix and Jisung's parents.

☜☆☞

yeet