14 . fourteen

Felix went home. When he opened the door, he stepped in the house and greeted by his mom.

"Oh you're back. Come down here when you're already took a bath"

Felix just nodded with a faint 'okay' and went upstairs to his room. The mother of him felt weird with her son's behaviour but just shrugged it off after she thought that her son might be so tired because of school today.

•-•

"Hey Hyun. Where are you going after this?" Sunwoo asked the tall boy who just packed up his stuff. Yes, he is a friend to Hyunjin.

"I will go to the dance studio. I need to practice some new choreo. And you?"

"Well.. Eric might be there too with Juyeon hyung. Maybe I'll just head home today" Hyunjin nodded and waved at the boy and left. Sunwoo waved back.

(Well Sunwoo is my another husband ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KIDDING-)

Hyunjin walked through the hallway and went to his locker first. He wanna take some bottles of water before he started to practice. Dancing is exhausting y'know.

•-•

He pushed the dance studio door and went in the room. He looked around and saw not too many people there. But in that studio, there are many other dance rooms you can use privately.

"So Hyun. Wanna practice again? I thought that your dance already perfect yesterday?" Juyeon walked near him and asked.

"I have a new choreo in my mind so I wanna try it out and if this time is better then the previous one, I'll change the choreo" Hyunjin explained as he stepped in an empty room with Juyeon. He put down his bag and the bottles.

"By the way where is Eric? Sunwoo told me that he is with you"

"Oh he is outside with Changmin. They're thinking about some moves" Juyeon took a sit beside Hyunjin who was tying his hair into a bun.

"Eh I forgot something! I need to go now Jin. See you later" he said then just ran out of the room. Hyunjin just chuckled and continued to wear a headband.

It's a soundproof room so he decided to play the song with a higher volume so he can feel the song even deeper.

•-•

After almost 3 hours straight practicing. He stopped and gulped the water down his throat. He breathe heavily trying to catch up to his normal beat.

While waiting for his sweat to dry and a bit calm, he opened his phone. He thought maybe some of his friends has chat him. But he thought Felix would atleast a short message but weird, there isn't any message from him.

Lix ♡

Hey lix
Are you busy rn?

Hyunjin waited for him to reply. After 5 minutes scrolling down his insta, Felix is still not answering his chat.

"Maybe he is sleeping" then Hyunjin grabbed his bag and threw the empty bottles in the trashbin.

"Or may I visit him at home?"

He hummed thinking.