5 . five

It's the next day of school!

Felix walked to his locker to take his books for the next subject, his favorite one, Mathematics. He opened his locker and took out everything he need.

After done, he closed the locker.

"How are you today?" someone who was standing beside his locker, asked. Felix startled because of the sudden question.

His books and papers fell on the floor.

"You scared me you know?!" Felix sighed in relief while putting his hand on his chest when he realized the one who startled him just now was Hyunjin.

"I'm sorry" the older chuckled. Felox glared at him and picked up his books and all the papers on the floor.

Hyunjin helped him too.

"Here" Hyunjin handed him the papers.

"Thanks" Felix said not looking at Hyunjin and walked away. The older seems so confused because of the younger's behaviour.

It's not like him. Is he in a badmood? Did Hyunjin do something wrong?

Hyunjin tried to catch up to Felix's pace.

"Hey what's wrong? Where is your sunshine smile? I need ittt" Hyunjin whined as he shook Felix's arm.

Felix gave him the smile he want. But it didn't last long until his smile gone and walked a bit faster than before.

Hyunjin knows that the smile Felix gave him just now was really fake.

"Lixue~ Did I do something wrong? Please talk to me babyyy" Hyunjin gave Felix a backhug that Felix really love.

Like he really really love when someone giving him a backhug.

Felix's pace became slower.

"No you didn't" the younger said.

"Really? Then why are you so maddd"

"It's nothing!"

"Okay okay I'm sorry for startling you just now. I'm sorry okay?" Hyunjin tilted his head to look at Felix. The younger stopped walking.

"Not that.." Felix looked down at his feet.

"So what is it?"

"It's nothing" Felix let go of the hug and began to walk away to his class.

"Awh come onnn" Hyunjin scratched his head. The bell rang means they need to get to the class because it's the last subject for today.

He gave up on catching him up and went to his class.

•-•

"Eyyow Felix! Can I borrow your exercise book?" Jisung asked as he saw Felix walked in the classroom. Felix nodded and he gave Jisung his math exercise book.

"Thanks!" Jisung finished his homework. After he done with the homework, he put the book on Felix desk but noticed Felix being so quiet.

"Hey Lix you okay? Anything wrong?"

"No Sung I'm not okayyy" he whined while pouting out his mouth.

"Geez you look like a duck" Felix glared at him and Jisung immediately apologize for it.

"So mind to tell me what happened?"

"Yeah.. It happened during the break time. You know after the rest it's math right so I went to the locker to take my books but when I'm on the way to go there, I saw Hyunjin and maybe his girlfriend kissed at the cafeteria. Why does it hurt so much? Why do I feel like this?"