10 . ten

The past two days, Felix fully rest at home. His leg getting better and now it's the day for school!

Felix thought, Hyunjin is getting better too. Yesterday they had a dinner together at Felix's home. Hyunjin is already feeling comfortable around Felix's family.

The boy seems to be okay now. No more feeling down because of the advices he got from the younger's parents. They are like the skilled therapist.

•-•

It's the time we have a break! Felix and Jisung went to the cafeteria together. But Felix weirdly looking around searching for something. Jisung noticed that and ask him.

"What are you looking for?"

"Changbin hyung. I wanna ask him today"

Jisung nodded, understood. Felix kept looking for the older but he didn't find him so he decided to eat first and search for Changbin later.

"What were you doing in past two days? I didn't see you the day you ask me to go out for shopping. I thought you went there with your dad?" Jisung asked. Felix looked up at him as he swallowed the food after chewing it.

"I didn't go to the shopping mall that day. My leg sprained and I ne-"

"What?! Why didn't you tell me?!" Jisung shook Felix's body making the younger of them two a bit dizzy. Then he stopped.

"Cuz you kept being a busy man helping your parents. That's why I decided not to tell you about that. I know you will come over at my house without even done helping your parents after you knew about it"

"It's alright now though.."

Felix pouted finishing his sentences. He played with his noodles using the fork. Jisung sighed.

"I'm sorryy"

"Why did you apologize? It's not your fault. Everything is alright now. Well, Hyunjin helped me with it too.." Felix slowed his tone at the last sentence but of course Jisung heard it.

"Hyunjin? How did-"

"I went out for a walk with him the day when I ask you to go out for a walk. And on the same day, it's raining. I went to check up the weather after the rain stopped and didn't realized there was a motorcyclist that didn't paid attention on the road and almost hit me. Hyunjin saved me and yeah.. I got my right leg sprained and that's it. He carried me to the car and went home. My home"

Felix explained. Jisung just nodded and sighed in relief. Feeling a bit thankful to Hyunjin for saving his bestfriend's life.

"Finish your food and we can go search for Changbin hyung before we went to class" Jisung said. Felix agreed and finished his food. Same goes to Jisung.

•-•

"Changbin hyung!" a deep but cheerful voice echoed through the hallway. A short(but not too short but yeah still short) boy looked behind him and saw a freckled boy running towards him.

He smiled at the younger and closed his locker.

"Where is Jisung?" Changbin asked as he looked around Felix searching for the squirrel boy but didn't saw him anywhere.

"He is in Minho hyung's class"

"Oh so they are getting along very well eah? Nice. Do you wanna talk to me?" he asked. Felix nodded with a wide smile.

"You know.. I wanna know a bit about love. That Hyunjin guy told me that he will teach me but Hannie said that you will teach me much better than him"

"Hyunjin? That cold hearted boy?"

Again, Felix nodded.

"Well.. I don't mind about it but don't you already date him? What will he say about this?"

"I don't know hyung but... in your relationship, do you have something like.. punishments? I'm so shy to ask this but I need to. I'm so confused.."

Felix bit his bottom lip as he looked down at his feet. His face flushed in red. Changbin chuckled.

"You wanna know something bout him?"

"Hm? What is it?"

They started to whisper at each other and Felix nodded at every single thing Changbin told him and take notes.

"What are you guys doing?" asked a voice came from behind them that made them flinched and quickly turned to face the boy.

"O-Oh Hyunjin. I-I just asked hyung about something. It's n-nothing much! Hehe" Felix grinned sheepishly trying not to stutter but totally failed.

"Then why not you just ask me about it?"

Felix gulped. He doesn't know what to say anymore. Hyunjin's personality truly makes him dying. Out of school, he looks so nice and gentle but in school, it is really the opposite and scary. So he just kept quiet.

Suddenly Hyunjin slammed(not too hard) Felix at the locker and locked the younger's movement. His hands and legs. Locked.

"I will just tell you everything you need" Hyunjin smirked as he said it. Felix blushed so hard.

"Uh.. I guess I'll get going BYE"

Changbin has left the chat.

"Just ask me. I'll answer everything" Hyunjin said again and leaned in but not kissing the younger, he just leaned in closer to the younger's face and stopped. Felix blushed even more.

"N-No you don't n-need to!" the blonde pushed Hyunjin and ran away.

The other just watched him until the boy ran towards his left and gone from the older's sight.

•-•

"Why is he like that? Is that a normal thing to do infront of anyone?" Felix mumbled under his breath. He felt so burn right now. He rubbed his cheeks using his palms slowly and also did the same thing to his ears.

"Why did he acted completely different from yesterday? It's so- yow I don't know how to say"

When he is with Hyunjin, he felt so dying inside. His heart skip a beat. If he let it happen again and again, he will die. (he thought tho, i can't deny)

Ting .. Ting

Felix pov

I checked up on my phone. A new message from-

Hyunjin

Hyunnie ✨

i'll send you home today
wait for me at the gate

Oh what now..

☜☆☞

YEEEEEEEET