19 . nineteen

"Yes Mr. Hwang? May I help you?" a maid asked as she saw Hyunjin stepped in the kitchen holding Felix's hand. She also bowed to him signing that she respect her very called 'Mr. Hwang'.

"Oh no need to! I'll just make some sausages for him" Hyunjin smiled at the maid. She nodded and made her way to the living room to continue her work after asking for permission from Hyunjin.

"Can you wait for me to done cooking here, baby?" he asked Felix to sit on the chair in the kitchen. The smaller who was biting his thumb nodded and sat on the chair.

"Good"

Hyunjin started to take out sausages from the refrigerator and wash them. He soaked the sausage briefly in a bowl to soften it before shaping it into a squid. Felix, being a good boy he is, just watched the older's every movement from his seat.

Hyunjin took a bottle of cooking oil and poured it into a frying pan. He opened the stove and waited for the oil to heat. While waiting for it to heat, he picked out the sausages from the bowl also brought a knife and cutting board with him. He sat on a chair near Felix and started to design the sausages into a squid.

"Woahh dada! It ish really luk' like a squidhh" the little boy cheered as he clapped his hands, giggling along. He is so excited to have a squid sausages in his mouth.

"Really? Are you excited?" Hyunjin smiled softly after he asked.

"Yeshh!! Hurry up dada I'm getting impatienttt" he said with a pout as he made grabby hands to the sausages. Hyunjin chuckled.

"You need to be a good boy and wait patiently lixie. Or else you're not gonna have this~" he jokingly glared at the younger.

"Okei dada!" he saluted.

Hyunjin ruffled the boy's hair and walked to the frying pan with the squid-sausages. He slowly put them in the pan one by one using the chopsticks.

•-•

"Here you go!" Hyunjin said happily as he put the plate full of squid-sausages on the dining room table. Felix's eyes widen with the sparkles in his eyes along with his wide smile.

"Feed me please dadaa~" he clasped his hands together with his puppy eyes.

"Okay then" Hyunjin picked up a sausage using his chopsticks and blew it a bit. It's still hot. After he made sure it's warm and his boyfriend can eat it, he brought the sausage to the blonde one's mouth.

Felix slowly licking it and bit the sausage. He chewed.

"Is it taste good?" Hyunjin asked.

"M!" Felix hummed in excitement. The older smiled softly as he stared at the boy. The flashback flashed in his mind. When the first day he met with Felix, feeding each other sausages.

"Feed your boyfriend and don't let him hungry"

"Oh that's easy!"

"Can I get some mayonnaise please dada" Felix said, interrupting Hyunjin's flashback, with the same thing he did when he asked Hyunjin to feed him. Hyunjin swear that if he is gonna look at it over and over again, he might lose his cold look almost immediately.

"Sure lixie"

"And and dada" Hyunjin looked back at Felix when he was about to take the mayonnaise in the kitchen.

"I wann banana milk in sippy cup" Hyunjin is glad that he still have the sippy cup in the cabinet but he need to hardly wash it until it's clean enough for his baby to use. He put the mayonnaise in the plate and back to the kitchen to wash the sippy cup.

After a few minutes washing the sippy cup, he walked back in the dining room and saw no one there.

"Eh where's him?" he searched for his boyfriend and saw him in the living room, pressing the button on the remote control with a frown on his face. He angrily pressing the on button but the television doesn't seems to work.

Hyunjin laughed silently looking at the young boy frustly threw the remote control beside him on the sofa and hugged himself with a pout.

Hyunjin controlled his laugh and walked to the sofa.

"Hey you're mad? What's with the pout and angry face?" he asked and sat beside Felix after taking the remote and opened the tv easily.

Felix looked at him with a wide opened mouth.

"How did dada do ded'? I can't even open it myself" he asked with a sad tone. He is upset.

"I have magic~" Hyunjin said in english.

"This is for you. C'mere put your head on my lap or you can sit on me if you want" Hyunjin smirked when he saw Felix blushed at the offer.

"M-Maybe next time" he stuttered and put his head on Hyunjin's lap. The older feed him the banana milk.

"What movie you wanna watch next?"

"Minion!"

•-•

As the two boys enjoyed watching the movie, Hyunjin got interrupted by a soft snores from the other. He looked down at the boy and again, the flashback flashed in his mind. When the second time he met with Felix, slipped into the headspace for the first time in front of him.

"Hi who are you? I'm Lixie!"

"I'm H-Hyunjin"

Hyunjin grinned. The image of Felix sleeping soundly with the sippy cup, whining about hot in the clinic, makes him wanna start it over again. Now he has the boy in his arms. And officially his.

What else he need other than this boy? He doesn't know and doesn't want to know. Lee Felix is enough for him, to make him happy.

•-•

It's already 7:31 p.m but Felix still didn't woke up and he looks so tired. So Hyunjin decided to go upstairs packing Felix's bag. He waited for the younger to wake up by himself. And after he woke up, Hyunjin will send him home knowing that the blonde one's mother is too protective and worried about his son not being home in this hour.

☜☆☞