•chapter two

Third person POV

"I- um," Y/n's breath hitched. She knew a panic attack was about to take control.

"Um are you okay...? Should we call your parents? Or?" The bluenette asked.

She scrambled for her phone, scrolling through her contacts, until she stopped at 'Lord Cherry🍒' and called him.

He instantly excused himself from the meeting and picked up the phone, knowing Y/n would only call in an emergency. "Y/n?" Kaoru called out, trying to mask his worry.

"K-Kaoru? I-I think it's um... I think it's happening again?" She trembled violently, voice quivering over the phone.

Cherry knew exactly what she meant. She hasn't had an episode in almost 3 months what happened. "Alright, deep breaths, Y/n."

She tried the calm her breathing but it was like her lungs had stopped working. "I-I can't- I ca..." She sobbed over the phone.

The redhead ran forward, placing his hands on the girl's shoulders. "No! Don't say that! You can do this! Breathe with me... you can do this, kid!" He encouraged,
Y/n stopped hyperventilating but was still very shaken up.

"Y/n... Y/n? Answer! Are you okay?" Kaoru yelled through the phone.

"I'm..." She took a deep breath, filling her lungs, calming her nerves. "I'm alright."

Kaoru sighed. "Thank God."

The redhead tilted his head in confusion. "Who you talking to?" He questioned.

"My foster dad." Y/n replied hesitantly.

The teen smiled warmly at the younger girl. "Is it okay if I speak to him quickly, just so he knows you're okay?"

The girl gulps but hands the phone to the redhead. "Um, sir?"

"Who- wait? REKI?!" Cherry shouted through the phone.

"CHERRY?! YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER?! AND YOU DIDNT TELL US?!" Reki shouted back.

Cherry sighed. "No. I wasn't going to tell you."

"But- WHY?!"

"Because it's none of your business, Reki." My adoptive father taunted.

"Wait- aren't you Cinderella?" The blue-haired teen asked the younger girl.

"Huh?" Y/n mumbled, oblivious to what the boy was talking about. He pulled out his phone and showed her a picture.

It was her.

"This is you, right?" He questioned again.

"Um-" But Cherry must of heard their conversation.

"YOU WENT TO 'S'!? Y/N I TOLD YOU SPECIFICALLY NOT TO GO AND YOU DISOBEYED ME! IM COMING HOME RIGHT NOW!" Kaoru yelled through the phone.

"Sorry," She whispered.

Cherry sighed. "Just... next time we're going together."

"Wait- you're going to let me attend?" Y/n was astonished her father even thought about the idea.

"Yes, but... you mustn't go alone. EVER. If I'm ever busy, you go with Kojiro, Reki or Langa."

Y/n gasped. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Oh and who's Langa?"