•chapter nine

We got off the cruise ship, finally, I couldn't spend another minute on that thing.

"Grab all your junk! I think we should head to the Inn first and drop everything off-" Shadow began, before I cut him off skating away with a 'Yahoo!'

"Moron! Aren't you here to nurse your injuries?!" He yelled.

"There's no point in using logic with her~ She'll just ignore you."
Miya mumbled, following me with Reki.

"If your hanging with morons, what does that make you?" Kojiro asked, skating away, Kaoru right behind him.

"Alpha moron, maybe?" Cherry replied, sarcastically.

"Wa- WAIT A SEC- WHAT ABOUT ALL YOUR STUFF?!" He then looked over to Langa, who clasped his hands together and said 'thanks for grabbing mine' before tagging along.

"HAAYYYYY"

"This street is so freakin' smooth!"

"Awesome!"

Miya and I watched Reki and Langa have there fun, while we just cruised along together.

Miya looked over to Cherry. "What's with the parasol?"

"Precious, doesn't wanna get a tan. He's delicate." Joe laughed.

"Where's your clothes, uncle joey?" I asked, scowling at him.

"He's charring his chesticles for locals in the heat. Such a thirsty gorilla!" Kaoru teased.

"Who's thirsty?!"

A horn beeped repeatedly. "I need an adult. Your turn to drive!"

Ugh, him, again.

"Go ahead, you're the elder." The pink-haired man declared.

"Nice try, but I'm not adulting, today I'm a boyyyy!" He rode off, completing a trick.

We skated closer to the blue and orange haired duo. I crouched down, getting ready to skate away faster before Miya grabbed my arm.

"And where are you going, Y/n?"

"To go sit on Santa's lap! What does it look like?" I replied, sarcastically.

"We came here to heal your injuries, don't make this a worthless trip." He said.

"Seriously? What are you my mum, now?" I whined.

"He has a point, you came out here to get better." Kaoru said to me.

"Fine."

"Reki, look to your left!" Langa exclaimed, out of the blue.

We all turned out head to look at a beautiful, sparkling sea. Langa skated off, "it's a real beach!"

"Well, yeah! I'd be a bit concerned if it wasn't." I mumbled, following him. This also being the first time I've ever seen a beach in person.

"The beach!" Langa and I yelled in unison, as we all ran to the water.

We walked to the shore, admiring it. We looked at one another, whispering 'pretty'. Before we were both kicked in, Langa by Reki and me by Miya.

"Ugh, I hate you." I muttered to Miya.

"You love me~" He teased.

I turned bright red and stood up from the water. "Whatever." I scoffed, chucking water in his face.