•chapter 11

"what's going on here?" kaoru questioned, stepping in between me and my 'aunt'.

"i'm sorry, sir, but i don't believe that this is any of your business." rei said.

"excuse you? this is my daughter, so, yes it is my business."

rei knitted her eyebrows together in confusion. "who are you may i ask?"

"kaoru sakurayashiki"

"well i'm y/n's aunt."

"no you're not" i laughed, realising miya and the rest of the guys just watching us confused.

"uh- hi? sorry to be that guy but what the hell is going on?" reki asked, the rest of them nodding their heads also wanting to know.

"this woman is my biological mother's sister-" i began.

"her auntie-" she cut off.

i gave her a dirty look. "no, you shush. you're still away."

"she wants to only now take care of me, even though she's had 6 years to." (recap: fire happened when y/n was 8, she's 14 now)

"but apparently she couldn't take care of me. why? cus was sick. and no not cancer or anything like that. what was it, 'auntie'? you never quite got into detail!" i shouted.

"i had problems..." rei mumbled.

"oh yeah? do you not think i had problems? both of my parents just died and you had problems?" i yelled.

"you know, that day you may of lost your mum... but i lost a sister."

i laughed sadly. "i lost... heh, everything that day." i smiled coldly at her. "i don't ever wanna see you again."

i walked away from everyone, tears threatening to spill.

miya's pov

i walked up the woman. "by the way, i hope you now know how selfish you are. y/n never deserved you."

i turned to cherry. "i'm gonna go find y/n, see if she's okay."

he nodded slightly, not taking his eyes off rei.

ooh, i would not wanna be her right now. he looks furious.

i ran off in the same direction she did looking around.

a few minutes later, i found her. she was on a bridge, looking down at the koi fish.

"hey..." i said softly.

she turned to look at me, her eyes were red and puffy, obviously from crying.

"hey..." she whispered.

"you wanna talk or should i leave?" i asked.

"i don't wanna talk but don't leave me... please."

"okay." i said, i walked closer to her, she looked at me with glossy eyes. "want a hug?"

she didn't say anything. just collapsed into my arms, sobbing quietly. i just held her, giving her comfort was all she needed.

this is how i imagined them together, just pretend the sky is dark

anyways happy new year everybody, 2022 will probably suck!

bye :)