Resident Evil

Forms~~~~~~~~~~
Name-
Age-
Birthday-
Zodiac-
Gender-
Sexuality-
Good or Evil-
Personality-
Appearance-
Crush-
Family-
Friends-
Enemies-
Pets-
Game/s they are in-
Backstory-
Likes-
Dislikes-
Other-

My OC
Name- Ophelia Jane McMark
Age-26
Birthday-March 1
Zodiac-Pisces
Gender-Female
Sexuality-Bisexual
Good or Evil-In between
Personality-Innocent , gullible , naive , childish , playful , affectionate , bubbly , restless , energetic , easy going
Appearance-

My OCName- Ophelia Jane McMarkAge-26Birthday-March 1Zodiac-Pisces Gender-FemaleSexuality-Bisexual Good or Evil-In between Personality-Innocent , gullible , naive , childish , playful , affectionate , bubbly , restless , energetic , easy going Appe...

Crush-Karl Heisenberg

Family-None around Friends- Mother Miranda , Dimitrescu , Salvatore , Donna Enemies- Ethan Winters, Chris RedfieldPets-Lucifer

Family-None around
Friends- Mother Miranda , Dimitrescu , Salvatore , Donna
Enemies- Ethan Winters, Chris Redfield
Pets-
Lucifer

Game/s they are in-Resident Evil VillageBackstory-Ophelia grew up on a small farm in the country , she had a normal childhood with her parents and her sister

Backstory-Ophelia grew up on a small farm in the country , she had a normal childhood with her parents and her sister . She wasn't the smartest in school but was pretty popular since she pretty . So after highschool she went straight into the work force seeing as she couldn't get into a college . After a  year working a small job as a waitress she was offered a job by her cousin to work on cars . She always liked working on machinery since she worked on stuff on the farm ever since she was young . She worked on cars for a year before going on a little sled discovery journey . Her car broke down on the side of the road and she had tools in her car to fix it but she noticed an old woman in the distance . It was snowing hard and freezing outside so she went to go help her but ended up getting lost in the blizzard . She ended up at the property of Mother Miranda and her 'children' . After being in the cold so long she ended up falling to the steps in front of the house about to freeze to death.She was taken in and was going to be giving to Lady Dimitrescu and her daughters when Heisenberg saw something in her and asked Mother Miranda to let him keep her . So Mother Miranda accepted so Heisenberg kept Ophelia stayed with him and instantly she thought he was nice . Not thinking anything odd of him , she even liked all of his family despite everyone being so different. She got along with everyone and soon enough she fell in love with Heisenberg, sadly she was never allowed out of their homes , at least not without someone to watch over her . Seeing that she was getting lonely one day Heisenberg came home with a small black puppy , never telling her where he got it from .She was definitely afraid when Ethan came and started making everyone stressed and angry , she just tried calming her boyfriend.
Likes-Dogs , candy , babies , sledding , snow
Dislikes-Blood , chainsaws , darkness , bullies , breaking the rules
Other-She hasn't been allowed to leave the home since she arrived there and became part of the family .