Once Upon A Time

Forms~~~~~~~~~~
Name-
Nickname-
Gender-
Age-
Sexuality-
Personality-
Appearance-
Spouse-
Crush-
Children-
Family-
Friends-
Enemies-
Powers-
Likes-
Dislikes-
Backstory-
Fairy Tail Character-
Other-

My OCs
Name-Serenity Aurora Gold
Nickname-Serry , Shortie , Mistress , Princess , Corporal
Gender-Female
Age-27
Sexuality-Bisexual
Personality-Strict, loving , stubborn , protective , untrusting , adventurous, curious , affectionate, flirtatious, mischievous
Appearance-

My OCs Name-Serenity Aurora GoldNickname-Serry , Shortie , Mistress , Princess , Corporal Gender-FemaleAge-27Sexuality-Bisexual Personality-Strict, loving , stubborn , protective , untrusting , adventurous, curious , affectionate, flirtatious, mis...

Spouse-Rumplestiltskin/Mr.Gold

Crush-^^Children-NoneFamily-Gabriel Horgan-Father Ivory Horgan-Mother Thomas Horgan-Twin Brother Sever Horgan-Half Brother Rumplestiltskin-HusbandFriends-Snow White , Emma , Henry , Ruby , Granny , Jefferson , Archie Enemies-Regina , Gabriel , Kil...

Crush-^^
Children-None
Family-
Gabriel Horgan-Father
Ivory Horgan-Mother
Thomas Horgan-Twin Brother
Sever Horgan-Half Brother
Rumplestiltskin-Husband
Friends-Snow White , Emma , Henry , Ruby , Granny , Jefferson , Archie
Enemies-Regina , Gabriel , Killian , Peter Pan , Cora , Zelena
Powers-Control over plant life , transformation powers
Likes-Coffee , dancing , blood , power , love
Dislikes-Pain , cages , ropes , storms , darkness
Backstory- When she and her twin brother were born it killed their mother in the birth process. This turned their father mean and cruel , he already was considered a bad guy but this made things worse. Her and her brother both grew up being beat and manipulated by their father for years . Serenity and her brother both left as soon as they turned 17 , of course they had to sneak away but they just couldn't stand being near him any longer . They lived in another village and Thomas soon married young , it surprised Serenity but she couldn't move out yet since they didn't have a good income . Thomas soon bore a healthy baby boy which Serenity adored more than anything , in the years she had been with her father he had told her it would be impossible for her to ever have a child . She believed him for whatever reasons . When her nephew turned 1 they took him out on a picnic , by the end the boy was gone . No one knew where he had gone , Serenity led by grief ran away days later , he was never found . She went to the forest and stayed there , a forest nymph found her and gifted her the powers of the forest to help keep her alive since she was starving and didn't have water . The forest kept her alive so in return she protected it . She found a abandoned baby one day in the forest whom she named Red , she loved the little boy and raised him as her own but faith couldn't be that nice to her . Eventually her fathers people found her and took the baby away , killing it . She tried killing herself after months of trying to get the baby back then learned it was dead . Her brother saved her and stayed with her for a while . As she lived on she soon met an older man named Christopher , he became a guardian of sorts for her . He helped her find a home in town and gifted her some of his powers of transfiguration . He had a secret life though , one she didn't know about till he died . She learned he had been a villain and criminal , he owned a bar where criminals could stay and have fun . She became the owner of it since in Christopers will it went to her . She lived there with Thomas and they were pretty happy . Many feared both of them and they were the most feared people around . They would sneak into royals parties with disguises on and she would take the men back to a private room acting like something would happen but she'd rob them . Even though she was evil she longed for love . While on a walk one day she met Rumplestiltskin , instant connection . She was head over heels for him and they never happened before . She kept Thomas a secret from him and vis versa . She lived with Rumple and accepted him as the dark one , slowly becoming closer to him until one night she confessed . That started their love story , she became his wife and finally Thomas and him were aware of each other . She never let him know about her criminal past though , trucking him into thinking her and Thomas were normal villagers . When Regina was going to lay her curse upon the town Rumple made a separate deal with her to let Serenity keep her memories . When they went to Storybrooke she became Mrs.Gold and lived happily with her husband .
Fairy Tail Character- Mother Nature
Other-Dosent let anyone besides family close .