Rules

For those who don't know I had a previous book of Multi-Fandom RPs , it got deleted so if you roleplayed on that book and you want to do this one you don't have to re fill out forms if you don't want to.

1.No Smut
I think my last book got taken down because of smut so in this one no smut . If you wanna so smut take it to PM .
2.No Requests
Sorry but I don't do requests anymore , not trying to be rude but I usually don't add on any chapters unless I find a fandom on my own I want to add.
3.Forms
You ave to fill out the forms before you start roleplaying . I would highly appreciate it , if you want to tag me to your forms I have no problem with that at all .
4.Crushes
This is maybe my biggest rule , your play my crush and I play yours. If you don't wanna play my crush sorry but I probably won't respond . That's just my style .
5.OCs
OCs can't be perfect , they all have flaws and all have things that aren't good about themselves . Mary Sues will not be accepted , adding onto that your ocs can have sad parts like depression , abusive house hold , etc but don't be to hard on that .
6.Responses
I'm not to strict on this but ie would prefer a response that's at least 3 lines long . Like I said I won't call you out on this but it would appreciate it.
7.Bullying
No bullying , I won't deal with a bully and won't let my RPers deal with that. You will get one warning then a 7 day ban , after that permanently banned from this book .
8.Cursing
Not much to say about this . Cursing is fine just bleep it slightly for example shít , fūck , äss , dämn .
9.Gender / Sexualities
All genders and sexualities are welcomed here . ^^ Don't be rude to people who use different sexualities or genders , I won't handle homophobia .
10.Detail
Give your replies some detail people , for example
Wrong-Serenity walks over .
Right-Serenity walked over to her friends , smiling at each of them . Wondering why Samantha looked so worried , she hoped she wasn't in trouble with her parents again .
Do your replies in past tense please .
11.Password
The password is to tag 4 people , I'm not very strict on this rule but I am more likely to reply if you do this .
12.Individual
This is an individual RP , I do no group Rps they are just to much work and don't really work out for me .
13.Tagging
You may tag me after 3 hours if you see I'm online but not responding . If I'm offline and not respond you can tag me after 1 day .
14.Fun
Have fun ~ ^^